Charlie Sheen Controls the Fate of 'Men'

2/15/2011 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Charlie Sheen leaves "Two and a Half Men" ...the show is over ... this according to sources connected to the production.

0215_welcome_sheen_EX

Our sources say if Charlie doesn't come back, his role absolutely will not be re-cast and Warner Bros. would end production immediately.

As TMZ has been reporting, there has been a lot of conflict between Charlie on the one side and Warner Bros., CBS and creator Chuck Lorre on the other.

Charlie says he wants to return to work now but is beyond pissed that Warner Bros. has 86'd 4 of the last 8 scheduled episodes this season.

For Lorre's part ... he put a slate at the end of last night's show, which read in part: "I don't drink.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The show is supposed to go back into production on February 28, but the tension between Sheen and Lorre has reached a boiling point, so anything can happen.

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Girl Revealed!

The cover girl for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been revealed -- and she's got a Cristiano Ronaldo connection!

0215_welcome_bikini_launch
David Letterman revealed that 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk got the coveted spot at the top of his show last night. Shayk is also Ronaldo's girlfriend -- the two have been dating since last year and reportedly met while working on Armani underwear ads.

According to SI, Irina "was discovered in 2004 while on a three-day train ride from Chelyabinsk to Moscow" and has made four previous appearances in the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.

Westminster Dog Show -- America's Next Pup Model

The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show has rolled into Madison Square Garden and features some of the fiercest bitches in the world.

0215_dog_show_launch
The competition is ruff.

Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Kim Kardashian Spends Valentine's Day Solo!

Kim Kardashian celebrated Valentine's Day with the girls!

0215_welcome_kim_launch
Though Kim is dating New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, the two spent the lovers' holiday on opposite sides of the country -- with Kim partying in Las Vegas while Kris had a basketball game in Newark, NJ.

Kim was photographed at Marquee at the Cosmopolitan with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli and her buddy Carla DiBello last night, dancing with her friends and posing with V-Day gifts.

Although Kim and Kris weren't together, it looks like he was still on her mind, Kim tweeting yesterday "I miss my Valentine :-("

I Heart Tattoos -- Zoom View!

Some of the biggest stars in Hollywood wear their heart on their sleeves ... literally! Check out which celebs have a heart tattoo for all to see!

0214_valentines_heart_zoom_launch

Channing Tatum Strips for GQ!

Channing Tatum shows some skin in the new issue of GQ -- where he also opens up about his past as a stripper!

0215_welcome_channing_launch
“I’m not ashamed of it.  I don’t regret one thing," Channing tell the mag for its March issue, "I’m not a person who hides sh*t."

Tatum, who stars in this month's "The Eagle," knows his body is a big selling point for him as an actor right now, saying "No one’s calling me for lawyer roles. I still have a lot to prove to myself.”

Check out more from Channing when the new issue of GQ hits newsstands February 22.

Taylor Momsen -- New Day, Same Deal

Taylor Momsen continued her pleas for attention, sporting the latest in trashy lingerie for her band's concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

0212_taylor_momsen_launch_getty
XOXO.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your spectacles and stare at the following photos till you spot the subtle differences!

0211_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

2011 Grammy Awards -- Fashion Fiascos!

From the looks of the red carpet, the 2011 Grammy Awards are sure to put on a show! So check out all the craziest looks that went down outside Staples Center.

2011 Grammys

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

cc

Charley needs to grow up and be a father to his children and leave all the hoes and drugs alone. With the way he is going he is lucky to even still have a television show I dont let my children watch him they see enough of the real him on the news they dont need to see him pretending to be a good man following a script.

Steve

Who cares about sheen except for a bunch of couch potato Y generation dweebs

PAT

I used to love this show but something is lacking now. However, it could still be a good show with the brother and nephew. Charlie could just move away and the others could carry on.

JOY

Charlie Sheen: I have pity for him, but frankly, his refusal to straighten up will put a lot of people out of work. Yes the show is funny--but that young boy should never have been allowed to hear 1/2 the stuff coming out of Charlie's mouth. There are seasoned sailors that probably blush.

I think Charlie could be replaced--hey, how about Michael J. Fox????

Pat

Jon Cryer is a much better actor and comedian than Charlie Sheen. I'm sure a replacement can be found for Charlie Sheen. Charlie will not be missed.

*****

After the media report's of Sheen being the "father" of the woman named in recent releases ( the prostitute), and she anounces to the world she is pregnant, he is the father and she is going to Oregon to "deal" with it !! Needless to say....this show is removed from my TVO settings.....remove this show....cable would be a fool to pick up reruns.....all should boycott this show and any station that broadcasts this show.

John Clifton

Charlie is not a positive roll model. He lets his life be run by the manhood therory. His actions over the years = drugs-booze & sex are what he feels makes him whole. He needs the shock of his actions = his behavior deserves punishment. If he crashes (He is on self distruct) & burns let those who care pay his way. Life is not a bowl of cherries for most people = HE DESERVES NO BETTER !!!!!!!

Dennis

God I hope they dont cancel the show it may lead Charlie to drinking, drugs, and ho's. lol

Dale Kendall

I have to take a drug test and are subjected to random testing throughout my employment. Why shouldn't Sheen be required to do the same? He surely has more contact with People than I do. He probably Drives to work and back same as me.

Joanne

Wow these comments are all so judgemental. The show is a great show. It's one of the funniest on. It's not made for children to watch. It is a adult sitcom. Anyone letting there children watch this show must have there own issues to deal with. As a adult watching a show I can tell the difference between reality and comedy. Charlie Sheens behavior on or off the show is not going to alter any of my morals. I don't watch sitcoms to find people to look up to. Charlie Sheen is obviously having serious issues and I feel sorry for him. I am sure he would want to overcome his additons but its hard to get back up once you go down that road. My sympathy is with him and his co-workers who are being affected, not with viewers who probably should not be watching the show if they find it so risque. Since risque is the reason the show is so popular. I love the character Jake the nephew and would truly miss seeing the show every Monday.

Sandra-A1

The show's producers, and the studio heads, need to remember that this is NOT the Charlie Sheen show, the show IS an ensemble piece and is being written by a talented staff of script writers.
Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones, Conchata Ferrell, Holland Taylor, Marin Hinkle, Melanie Lynskey, and Ryan Stiles are outstanding in their roles on the show!
Each have developed their roles into such entertaining characters!
CBS needs to let Mr. Sheen leave the show to work on his personal problems. Sure the fans of the show will miss him, but I really think that they would understand the reasons for the role being recast.
Allow a talented "unknown" to play the part of Charlie Harper or bring in a new character. Frankly, when you think about the character of Evelyn Harper it would not be such a shock to discover that she had another son stashed away from some wild time in her past.....!
Let Charlie marry and have to move to New York to do the Charlie Waffles show. Bring in a new "Harper" and let the show continue!

Carlee`

I agree that the show has gotten more and more tasteless, where it used to be funny, but have you been to the movies lately?? Really, the Kids Are Alright and Black Swan were both filled with way too graphic sex and filthy language, and are both winning awards. I'm no prude, but my 14 yr old daughter saw BS and was so upset, she loves Natalie Portman and has danced for years, and it freaked her out (esp seeing Mila Kunis' face between Portman's thighs). I digress, but jeez, really?

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14