Charlie Sheen Controls the Fate of 'Men'

2/15/2011 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Charlie Sheen leaves "Two and a Half Men" ...the show is over ... this according to sources connected to the production.

0215_welcome_sheen_EX

Our sources say if Charlie doesn't come back, his role absolutely will not be re-cast and Warner Bros. would end production immediately.

As TMZ has been reporting, there has been a lot of conflict between Charlie on the one side and Warner Bros., CBS and creator Chuck Lorre on the other.

Charlie says he wants to return to work now but is beyond pissed that Warner Bros. has 86'd 4 of the last 8 scheduled episodes this season.

For Lorre's part ... he put a slate at the end of last night's show, which read in part: "I don't drink.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The show is supposed to go back into production on February 28, but the tension between Sheen and Lorre has reached a boiling point, so anything can happen.

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Girl Revealed!

The cover girl for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been revealed -- and she's got a Cristiano Ronaldo connection!

0215_welcome_bikini_launch
David Letterman revealed that 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk got the coveted spot at the top of his show last night. Shayk is also Ronaldo's girlfriend -- the two have been dating since last year and reportedly met while working on Armani underwear ads.

According to SI, Irina "was discovered in 2004 while on a three-day train ride from Chelyabinsk to Moscow" and has made four previous appearances in the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.

Westminster Dog Show -- America's Next Pup Model

The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show has rolled into Madison Square Garden and features some of the fiercest bitches in the world.

0215_dog_show_launch
The competition is ruff.

Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Kim Kardashian Spends Valentine's Day Solo!

Kim Kardashian celebrated Valentine's Day with the girls!

0215_welcome_kim_launch
Though Kim is dating New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, the two spent the lovers' holiday on opposite sides of the country -- with Kim partying in Las Vegas while Kris had a basketball game in Newark, NJ.

Kim was photographed at Marquee at the Cosmopolitan with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli and her buddy Carla DiBello last night, dancing with her friends and posing with V-Day gifts.

Although Kim and Kris weren't together, it looks like he was still on her mind, Kim tweeting yesterday "I miss my Valentine :-("

I Heart Tattoos -- Zoom View!

Some of the biggest stars in Hollywood wear their heart on their sleeves ... literally! Check out which celebs have a heart tattoo for all to see!

0214_valentines_heart_zoom_launch

Channing Tatum Strips for GQ!

Channing Tatum shows some skin in the new issue of GQ -- where he also opens up about his past as a stripper!

0215_welcome_channing_launch
“I’m not ashamed of it.  I don’t regret one thing," Channing tell the mag for its March issue, "I’m not a person who hides sh*t."

Tatum, who stars in this month's "The Eagle," knows his body is a big selling point for him as an actor right now, saying "No one’s calling me for lawyer roles. I still have a lot to prove to myself.”

Check out more from Channing when the new issue of GQ hits newsstands February 22.

Taylor Momsen -- New Day, Same Deal

Taylor Momsen continued her pleas for attention, sporting the latest in trashy lingerie for her band's concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

0212_taylor_momsen_launch_getty
XOXO.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your spectacles and stare at the following photos till you spot the subtle differences!

0211_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

2011 Grammy Awards -- Fashion Fiascos!

From the looks of the red carpet, the 2011 Grammy Awards are sure to put on a show! So check out all the craziest looks that went down outside Staples Center.

2011 Grammys

Diana

"#42 Charlie...ever consider suicide...would make all our lives easier

Posted at 12:25 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by patrica breen

Dear God! seriously??!! It would make your life "easier"? How exactly has his actions affected your life?
LOL, I literally burst out laughing when I read your post. What happened, you were at the same bar and he wouldn't buy you a drink? Geez, get a life!

DeDee

Charlie is the show if you ask me. He should consider all that he is hurting by his actions. I do feel if there monetary losses to the show or employees, Charlie should have to pay their losses in full. BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON. PLEASE Getting rid of Charlie the show is no more.

ps7603

Forget him ... trouble ... trouble ... trouble.
Jail is the only place to get him "really" clean and sober.

R. Johnson

Who gives a rats A., about Charlie Sheen. All he is a rich kid who hasn't learned yet how to grow up and he thinks everything he does is kosher. Get a life Charlie and join the in growd of doing things right.

anette

i feel so sorry for charlie. no one see's how lonely of a man he really is.he needs a woman that can show him the way. one that really cares about him not his money. i wish i could help him. about his show it's the best one since the honeymooners (i'm only 45 years old). good luck charlie, hope you get better soon. god bless.

DeDee

I agree with you anette, he is a lonly man, what he needs now is love and support from his family, friends and fans.

Beth

I don't think they should pull the plug on Two and a Half Men because Charlie Sheen isn't the whole show! There are some really fabulous actors that helped to make this show a hit, namely Jon Cryer who never gets the recognition, Holland Taylor, who plays Evelyn the mom, Concetta Farrell, who is Berta and hilarous, Angus T. Jones, who has played Jake and is coming into his own, as well as many others. To say that CBS will pull the show for one person who chooses to screw his successful life up is Insane! What about the other actors Mr.Lorre, as if Sheen holds the show by himself! I think not, and anyone is replacable. If Sheen can't get his act together then find someone else and create a new character.

John

Charlie Sheen's character on Two And A Half Men acts like all men would act if they had the chance. Until now, only gay men have been able to do that. If Holland Taylor loses her job because of Charlie Sheen, I'll REALLY be ticked. I've loved her since "Romancing The Stone."

Leila

It wouldn't bother me one bit if this show was discontinued. The theme is always the same, which makes it totally predictable. Also, the characters are pretty pitiful - it's not even funny.

Sarah Finkleheim

Reminds me of this haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2X5oaR9PM

Big Daddy

To say he's done nothing to be fired over is bull. Once a job that I had made you take a piss test and if you were positive it did not matter if you had used illegal substances on the job or on your time. you were FIRED.

tench

I would like to see a spin-off of this show, cutting Sheen out altogether, while featuring Cryer (Alan) and his son. Alan has been the true star of this show for the past dozen episodes or so. Sheen is all washed up, in my book!

JeannieJ

The producers AND Les Moonves of CBS should STOP enabling Charlie Sheen to continue on his destructive course. He was so damn arrogant in the phone in radio interview he gave and proves that he thinks he's invincible and the hell with the rest of the cast and crew who aren't making ANY money while he's away. They should just write him out for a while by sending his character "Charlie" to ... See Morerehab and let the other members of the cast step up and prove that they are funnier and more talented than he is. There's a reason that Jon Cryer HAS won an EMMY and Charlie Sheen has NOT.

Bob

I hope it goes off the air and STAYS off! It's the most retarded, non-funny show ever!

hula girl

Doesn't matter what we said
He'll always be a Coke-Head

But Many people eat his bread
Losing Bucks is what they dread

They should HELP him--but instead
They help Charlie make his bed

The Bad Boy Life is what he's led
They will regret it when he's dead