Charlie Sheen Controls the Fate of 'Men'

2/15/2011 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Charlie Sheen leaves "Two and a Half Men" ...the show is over ... this according to sources connected to the production.

0215_welcome_sheen_EX

Our sources say if Charlie doesn't come back, his role absolutely will not be re-cast and Warner Bros. would end production immediately.

As TMZ has been reporting, there has been a lot of conflict between Charlie on the one side and Warner Bros., CBS and creator Chuck Lorre on the other.

Charlie says he wants to return to work now but is beyond pissed that Warner Bros. has 86'd 4 of the last 8 scheduled episodes this season.

For Lorre's part ... he put a slate at the end of last night's show, which read in part: "I don't drink.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The show is supposed to go back into production on February 28, but the tension between Sheen and Lorre has reached a boiling point, so anything can happen.

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Girl Revealed!

The cover girl for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been revealed -- and she's got a Cristiano Ronaldo connection!

0215_welcome_bikini_launch
David Letterman revealed that 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk got the coveted spot at the top of his show last night. Shayk is also Ronaldo's girlfriend -- the two have been dating since last year and reportedly met while working on Armani underwear ads.

According to SI, Irina "was discovered in 2004 while on a three-day train ride from Chelyabinsk to Moscow" and has made four previous appearances in the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.

Westminster Dog Show -- America's Next Pup Model

The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show has rolled into Madison Square Garden and features some of the fiercest bitches in the world.

0215_dog_show_launch
The competition is ruff.

Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Kim Kardashian Spends Valentine's Day Solo!

Kim Kardashian celebrated Valentine's Day with the girls!

0215_welcome_kim_launch
Though Kim is dating New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, the two spent the lovers' holiday on opposite sides of the country -- with Kim partying in Las Vegas while Kris had a basketball game in Newark, NJ.

Kim was photographed at Marquee at the Cosmopolitan with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli and her buddy Carla DiBello last night, dancing with her friends and posing with V-Day gifts.

Although Kim and Kris weren't together, it looks like he was still on her mind, Kim tweeting yesterday "I miss my Valentine :-("

I Heart Tattoos -- Zoom View!

Some of the biggest stars in Hollywood wear their heart on their sleeves ... literally! Check out which celebs have a heart tattoo for all to see!

0214_valentines_heart_zoom_launch

Channing Tatum Strips for GQ!

Channing Tatum shows some skin in the new issue of GQ -- where he also opens up about his past as a stripper!

0215_welcome_channing_launch
“I’m not ashamed of it.  I don’t regret one thing," Channing tell the mag for its March issue, "I’m not a person who hides sh*t."

Tatum, who stars in this month's "The Eagle," knows his body is a big selling point for him as an actor right now, saying "No one’s calling me for lawyer roles. I still have a lot to prove to myself.”

Check out more from Channing when the new issue of GQ hits newsstands February 22.

Taylor Momsen -- New Day, Same Deal

Taylor Momsen continued her pleas for attention, sporting the latest in trashy lingerie for her band's concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

0212_taylor_momsen_launch_getty
XOXO.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your spectacles and stare at the following photos till you spot the subtle differences!

0211_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

2011 Grammy Awards -- Fashion Fiascos!

From the looks of the red carpet, the 2011 Grammy Awards are sure to put on a show! So check out all the craziest looks that went down outside Staples Center.

2011 Grammys

Pam

My whole family watches the show...we look forward to it every week and also watches reruns during the week. It's the funniest and most entertaining show on TV. It would really be sad if it was taken off. Sooooo please keep it going!!! Charlie Sheen, his brother and Jake are Great. The housekeeper is also hilarious.

Spikeit

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and who/why would anyone give a rat's azz. He seems to be just another bar fly boozer, dope addict, woman abuser and an all around low life who, by the grace of God, was given a lot of talent to blow in the end. He's amassed fortune used to squander away feeding his abusive lifestyle. I'd bet money that in person he's one obnoxious, snooty butt wipe who's a legend in his own mind. He WAS a good actor, but he's not all that and I hope CBS dumps him and the show. I'd hate it for the rest of the cast/crew, but not one bit for "Sir Charles." He deserves not one bit of pity because he's had chance after chance only to finish where he started...nowhere.

Lisa

I love this show, but I was watching last night and I noticed how skinny and old Charlie looks. He really is abusing himself. It is a real shame that some actors are so messed up that they self destruct and that is what Charlie is doing. It has had a good thing and he is going to mess all of it up by choosing drugs and alcohol. I wish that he would get the help that he needs. What a waste.....Oh and who said that this show should be a role model?

caircair

The show quit being funny years ago. Now it's just an embarassment. If there was a way to keep it going without the characters of Charlie and Alan, it would be a big improvement.

John

To those who support Sheen and Lohan bad behavior off-stage, and to those Televisions sponsors who look the other way, you all can kiss my ASS before I condone ANYONE who supports Sick Behavior. Oh yeah let's reward these HOLLYWOOD JERKS and look the other way. You two sickos blew it - now STAY HOME and make way for your replacement!

Not Anna Blume

for 1: yes, get off your high horses. its none of your cotton-picking business what he does.
2: voyeurs need to get hobbies besides standing on their stilts pointing and staring...its his life to live as he so chooses-his body too. his career to destroy. you act like what he does directly affects you, or you care, which we all know you don't.
3: only one actor can (must!) do this if sheen bows out

Matt Leblanc

Jorgini

Anyone with that amount of fame, that amount of cash and that amount of future potential...

Pissing away his gifts, his life, his future and his money.

At the end of it all: A total waste and a total failure?

As an example, his salary could pay for a cleft Palate operation for almost every single kid in the world.

And he prefers f=====out hookers and cocaine.

So it goes. Another good one down the drain.

Muriel Setters

Please forgive my typos on previous entry. I have a new keyboard and it's driving me crazy. I still like Two and a Half Men and ALL the cast very much.

ali

This show portrays an American bachelor as the lowest s*** of the earth. It's not funny, it's digusting. As a woman I would never, ever entertain the idea of being with a s***bag like Charlie. He is a digusting narcisstic pig, makes all men look bad by association and furthermore what they have subjected Angus (as Jake) to borders on child abuse. As a parent we want to protect our kids FROM people like this, no idolize them.

cooper

FINALLY !!!!!!!!well I hope so anyway.

carol

Sorry Les, but Charlie is not a "young actor throwing his life away". He is a middle-aged man that refuss to grow up. He has a choice. Granted with alcohol, it's not that easy, but people that wanted to kick it could by getting help thru proper organizations. But first, they have to make the choice. It is sickening to see a grown man behave this way. i for one don't want to watch his program because I don't want to support him in any way while he is crazy.

Carol Smith

CANCEL the show. It's past due.
Charlie Sheen's behavior should never had been accepted from the beginning.

Suzanne

Two and a half Men is one of the funniest shows on. It will be sad if it goes off the air. What's even sadder is a lot of people will be out of work. WAKE THE HELL UP CHARLIE!

Nancy

Sorry, but Charlie Sheen doesn't deserve to have the spot on that show anymore. And, by the way, he never deserved that kind of money either. He did the same old thing over and over again and it was boring. Gee, what girl should he screw around with this week? ha ha ha. All that he did to his ex-wives, and not being a good dad to his kids, leaves alot of people with alot of bad memories.
I don't see why they can't try out someone to replace Charlie on the show. It couldn't hurt and you never know, it might work. But Charlie is done in my opinion. He's really sick in the head. I hope his parents somehow can get custody of him and take charge of his life until he gets better. And besides, how old is this guy? 48-50? Shouldn't he have grown up by now? He's disgusting.

Kathy

Just get it together , I love the show.