Letterman's

Sarcastic Apology

to Lindsay

2/16/2011 10:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Letterman is CLEARLY bent out of shape by the Lindsay Lohan debacle ... insisting he has no one to blame but himself -- which is why he just issued the most insincere apology of all time.

0216_letterman_my_bad_BN

Dylan

It sure would have been funny to see Lindsay on the Tonight Show with David Letterman.

Marilyn

David Letterman get over yourself.

People change plans all the time.

Big F-----g deal! Someone bailed out of your unfunny show!

Chip chip chip chip chip!

documented_as_puzzling

its come to be noticed that the person(bvy which buys into it itself) in question is an offset to be used as crutch for manipulation of pity and whatever else attention it can take within the illicit irrelevance of past incursion of so called "fame" and infamy - and theres millions more that look to have at that delusion just the same to fill its likes away away stay the f-ck away you measly contrite simple f-cks -

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Lindsay Ho-han is the worst cu*t in the world. Boycott the bitch.

mondo

you,re right...I want her!!!!

Soetoro

I have some things I think she should consider, cause I don't tell anybody what to do. Work on your impulse control ... just try and think things through a little bit before you do them.

Grandma Cracker

LL just blew the last gig she will have for a really long time

stu

desperate to get ur ratings up letterman? call paris hilton.

Googie

What would David Letterman do if Lindsay would appear on Jay Leno's Tonight Show??? The thought of David Letterman's response to that would be PRICELESS!

Lindsay Lohan

"Top Ten Signs Lindsay Lohan Is Out of Control."

10. stole a watch to match the ankle bracelet.

9.. e.trade baby who played her is now suing her for embarrassment, pain & suffering.

8. Samantha Ronson is now dating men..

7. her Sevin Nyne tanning lotion is now available in a convenient snort-able powder.

6. Shawn Holley-Chapman is now camping outside the LA County Court house awaiting the "NEXT TIME"

5. Her leggings line now have a hidden stash pocket.

4. Her dad Michael Lohan is now looking like he's the sane Lohan.

3. She's now having her jail house jumpsuits tailor made.

2. Her mother Dina finally got a REAL job..

1. She's still saying that the necklace was a loaner.

ETM

You can thank the Stank-gal bros for leaking it.

Rose5491

This was the best part...

"I hope I didn't embarrass you Lindsay... and your family."

lol...

Lena

Letterman DOES NOT owe that ragtag little junkie snot an apology for anything.

mytwosweetpeas

I love Letterman

Sammie

I think Letterman's 'apology' was perfect. I would have been less nice. Lindsay's father is a fruitcake, just as nutty as his daughter. What is he doing out peddling his daughter anyway?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments