Letterman's

Sarcastic Apology

to Lindsay

2/16/2011 10:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Letterman is CLEARLY bent out of shape by the Lindsay Lohan debacle ... insisting he has no one to blame but himself -- which is why he just issued the most insincere apology of all time.

0216_letterman_my_bad_BN

Lindsay Lohan

I see Jay Leno has some of his people on here, Dave way funnier than Jay..

Miggs

I remember when Dave's show was funny but that was a long time ago.

mondo

I gotta admit...that top ten list above is pretty damn good as is...no matter what ya all think, if she went on alot of people would watch!!! not a huge fan but she is a pretty big draw!!!

Grandma Cracker

Sitting Bull=Drunk posting
Sitting Bull=Drunk booking

Googie

If Lindsay would appear on Jay Leno's show, it would show she had a real good sense of humor.

Soetoro

Salad tosser

susan

Michael Lohan...stop pimping out your daughter you douche!

Letterman, get over yourself, we all know if you had Lindsay on the show it would be a huge coup for you, its a pity your people didn't do the proper research and you idiots believed Michael Lohan LOL!

BTW Michael Lohan is lying again, he told another site the Letterman show reached out to him lol

Mike

"Dave and Jessica are just two among many, many, many people who ADMIRE Lindsay as an actress."

Hell, I admire her as an actress. That girl still manages to convince people that she's the same innocent girl she used to portray in Disney films. She was - and still is - a very good actress.

What I don't admire is her refusal to accept any responsibility for her actions and her pathological need to always lie and play the victim.

How many chances does Hollywood have to give her before she finally wises up and turns her life around? Some prison time would do her wonders.

marmot

Dave sounded completely sincere to me.

Dylan

David Letterman is really old.

gloday1

everything michael lohan touches ends up affecting his daughter, he should get the fcuk outta her life and leave her alone. He is a criminal scammer pathalogical liar who should be 6ft under, everybody lies but him cough cough.

as for letterman, if your show was funny I would watch more often, you don't have a fcking clue, you let michael lohan say whats happening without checking? lindsay has a manager, did anyone on your show think about contacting the manager? lame!

ilovegossip

@sitting bull

What happened to the million dollar interview after her last jail time? Everyone was supposed to be clamoring for her first interview, and it never materialized? Why do you think that is? Perhaps because nobody cares anymore????

Connor James

Honestly, if you think about it, who cares? Most people alive in Hollywood are stuck at 13 in maturity to begin with, and that's being pubescencly kind . Unfortunately many are physically older and have cars, drugs, alcohol, and the plethora of repercussions.
Party on Paris, and boyfriend dude, what a loser. Think about it, even Trump wouldn't do something so stupid as spend mega money on a video star. Dude, you could have actually done something worthy with that money, and for someone that actually needed it. GFYS

sean

Thanks@futmz that video of Dina Says so much!!That bitch is wacked.The queen of the entourage of enablers,stagemother from hell and demented liar..

ilovegossip

@sitting bull

You do realize David Letterman was being sarcastic right? And I can guarantee you that if Lindsay Lohan was on Barbara Walters that I wouldn't watch it. I would only watch Lindsay if she was inadvertantly on something I was watching. The only thing I'd like to see Lindsay do, is take responsibility for her actions, and I don't see that happening in my lifetime.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments