Letterman's

Sarcastic Apology

to Lindsay

2/16/2011 10:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Letterman is CLEARLY bent out of shape by the Lindsay Lohan debacle ... insisting he has no one to blame but himself -- which is why he just issued the most insincere apology of all time.

0216_letterman_my_bad_BN

Itoldu

Really,I could do a better job booking.

I guess the booker is *&^%$#$% Letterman.

Dawning Red

I'm really tempted to call up Letterman and say Michael Jackson wants to come on your show next Monday, is the slot available? I bet his staff would announce news of Jacko appearing on his show within seconds.

ilovegossip

@sitting bull

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the whole bit was sarcasm! It was very funny!!

Sad sad

That really would've been big ratings but I don't think it would be wise to do anything before her court hearing. I'm waiting for Dina and Michael to get back together. I think he harbors deep feelings still. He mentions her a lot.

gloday1

michael lohan "I have authority to do anything I want in my daughters life if its going to help her" in other words forget about Lindsay, its what I do and decide thats important, forget the fact Lindsay is a 24 year old adult. He is a control freak and he's outta control. Lindsay has a contract with her manager who decide what appearances she makes and this man is not her manager, he's a dangerous maniac trying to take control over everything she does.

Dylan

Sitting Bull

I thought the recent photos of Lindsay in the black dress you had mentioned we should look at, are some of her best.
I think Lindsay looks better now than she has in a long time.

Talise Follin

You know that Lindsay is persona non grata when Dave Navarro stops following her on twitter.

H.T

I don't think that you can embarrass this family, I just wish that the media would stop reporting on the Lohans. Then maybe they would go away, or get a life. Its been years now that we have had to read about this family, and the funny part is Lindsey has not done a movie in years. Also she was not very good when she was in the movies, another child actor that washed out !!!!

Criss

Jeez, Dave, seriously?

rabbitsman

David needs to go away. He is a complete *******. Period.

Lindsay Lohan

Until u understand late night history. you'd know that no one has ever filled Carson. Dave is better than Jay and Jimmy Fallon is better than both... Jimmy Kimmel is second behind Fallon.

Thanks to those who liked my Top Ten list I wrote. I did in five minutes and first posted it on x17 last night... my favorate was #7

Peter DeGeorge

Finally

sam

"Hell hath no fury like a showbiz father scorned"

Interesting article. Nothing changes with this man, ever.

Californiadesi

Lindsay has exercised good judgment in cancelling Top Ten appearance on David Letterman. I have been a great fan of David Letterman since his days on Hollywood Squares, but it is not the right time for Lindsay to indulge in any self type of self depracating humor which may be misconstrued as making a light of the law or the legal problems Lindsay is facing.

sam

WHY DO THE "LOHAN'S" attack anyone who they feel slight's them.
So immature.

David was great and hilarious!

----------------------------------------------------------

Letterman= unfunny douchebag

Posted at 6:11 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by N.O.Lady

I remember when Dave's show was funny but that was a long time ago.

Posted at 6:30 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by Miggs