Lindsay to Charlie Sheen:

Thanks for the Support!!!

2/17/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends she's definitely grateful for Charlie Sheen's words of support yesterday ... even though she didn't agree with his message.

0216_lindsay_lohan_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ
Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she was listening when Charlie called in to the "Dan Patrick Show" yesterday and lashed out against the people trying to " vilify [Lindsay] without fact."

But Charlie's advice -- that Lindsay "work on her impulse control" -- didn't go over so well ... because Lindsay doesn't believe she has self-control problems.

Still, Lindsay is telling friends she "appreciates Charlie giving her his support."

janet

You know damn well her Holley did not tell Lohan to dress like that for court. Lohan is mocking her lawyer as well as the court. Holleys disgusted with her but stuck with her.

Holley wanted to dump Lohan when she pulled the passport crap but the judge wouldn't let her. Too far into the case.

janet

Soetore...nicely done. Sheens a good actor.

I never understood the comparison to Sheen. Lohan is not making millions of dollars for CBS.

john smith

Good Morning, Tards, Geeks, and Morons......I'll tell a fifth grade level joke for you since most of you seem to have the mentality of a 5th grader......It's looks like Charlie will getting Lindsay some lines on his show Two and A Half Men. Unfortunately they won't be in front of the camera, they'll be on the coffee table in the dressing room. Bada Bing

Nicole

@janet
So you think that someone that has been accused of allegedly stealing a necklace should be held without bail ?
I hope that you are never on a jury.

janet

@Nicole ...if that was you or me in the same situation with that track record you honestly think we would get the same treatment. NO. Our butts would be in jail.

People are held without bail all the time.

Soetoro

Janet,

Charlie was great. Now he's a TV star. Pissed away the big time but still makes 30mm a year. Too bad, Wall St and Platoon days are long gone.

Rose5491

@janet
I hope that you are never on a jury.

Posted at 9:08 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by Nicole
-----------------

Funny you should say that Nicole.

While working out at the gym this morning, I was thinking that someone with NO prior record of arrests/convictions should be out on bail for being accused of shoplifting a necklace.

BUT.... someone who has 2 DUIs, carjacked a car with 3 occupants, drove recklessly while chasing another car, was found with cocaine in her pocket and lied that they weren't her pants, lied that the black kid was driving, has been to rehab (unsuccessfully) 5 times, has violated probation several times, was partying in Cannes instead of being in court when she was supposed to, lied that her passport had been stolen, stole a mink coat and probably hundreds of other things from photoshoots, friends and stores..... well... the list could go on and on... The list is too long for me to ever be able to remember them all....

someone like THAT should NOT be granted bail.

janet

This is not going to trial. Not worth the cost to taxpayers again.

Lohan will get a slap and something else added to her steller record and reputation.

This can only go 3 ways...dismissed, misdeamnor or felony.

janet

Soetoro...Sheens still good enough of an actor to go back. Yes, there is no comparison.

Chaps

FRESHLY STOLEN from the David Letterman Show!

The Top Ten Reasons LiLo is NOT GUILTY!

10. I didnt borrow it.. They asked me to take it on tour to parties and nightclubs!

9. I'm such an airhead, did you hear I walked out wearing their bling once before!?

8. Celebrities get free jewelry and clothes all the time - didnt they realize I'm a celebrity?

7. If they can wait a week they can wait a year, no one was buying it anyway!

6. I checked all the pawnshops is SE LA, I could get more swag there for less.

5. My Dads friend saw the EXACT SAME necklace for sale for $800 a couple weeks ago! I B-slapped him for not buying it!

4. Did ya all know that jewelry is cheaper in the back rooms of the jewelry district in downtown LA? Why shop retail! Hey they have a garment district too!

3. If the necklace isnt fit for a princess, you must acquit!

2. I would never steal anything worth over 950. Its just not worth it!

2.5. You cant believe the shark rates on 10K loans charged by my butch GFF. Not to mention the origination fee initiation!

2.25. I quit doing coke for a month, and people are still not happy?

And the number one reason she isnt guilty,

1. This is all petty BS, they are vilifying me because I am better than everyone else!

Rose5491

Funny thing happened at the gym this morning...

While working out on the treadmill, 2 people (a man and a woman) started working out on the treadmills in the row behind me.

My ears suddenly perked up as I realized they were talking about Lindsay... lol

The long and the short of it was... they thought the dumba$$ should be thrown in jail....

and that was even though... based on what I heard of their long conversation.. they didn't know half of it !!!

I just smiled to myself and kept running.....

so there ya go Sitting Bull. No love for Lindsay at my gym !!

Lucky_130

I read a post saying Sitting Bull was Michael, Nicole and Susan are Dina, and Dylan is Cody.
You know what? I dont who the hell any of them are, any of them, but it sure is funny.

AI

All I know is that Linds looks old as f--- in this picture!

Nikki

Nicole aka Dina

Susan aka Ali

Dylan aka Mike Jr

Sitting Bull aka Dina

Therock aka Michael/Dina

dumbass1000 aka Dina

glady01 aka DINA

John smith aka Michael

ANGEL aka Cody

tehres more im missing OH OH Dina goes under the names Chill, Jill09 and glady01 dumbass, and Ali is always susan on ROL

DANA

Charlie telling LieHo to control her impulses sounds like
Donkey telling the rabiit: "Your ears are too big".