MJ Was On the Hunt For The Perfect Anesthesiologist

2/17/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson was such a hard-core drug addict ... he actually interviewed an anesthesiologist  to follow him to London to "take care of him."

Michael Jackson Doctor

Jackson -- who had a well-documented Propofol addiction for years before his death -- tried recruiting Dr. David Adams, a Las Vegas anesthesiologist, to go on tour with him in 2009.

We've learned Dr. Adams told LAPD investigators that several months before MJ's death ... Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael met with Dr. Adams and said, "We think it would be great to have an anesthesiologist go on the [This Is It] tour."

Turns out Dr. Adams had a history with Michael ... he had put MJ under with Propofol four times in two years for various procedures.

Adams thought about it and texted Murray, "I'd like to be on board.  Let's talk about it."  But MJ and Murray never contacted him again.

Murray's defense team spokesperson Miranda Sevcik says, "Dr. Murray did not know David Adams."  But Sevcik did say the defense has subpoenaed Dr. Adams for the trial.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

kim

Hahaha, I am beginning to like mjmjj5 comment about being on a hamster wheel. that is what this whole fiasco is.

Now that I am back in my chair after laughing at the defense tactics, let's say for instance this is true. My belief is he wasn't a hardcore junkie but had issues at times, yes I am one that believes he did have issues at times, but until I see do***ented proof he was a hardcord junkie I do not believe it. But just for this, let's say he was:

If he was, is that the reason that Murray:

1). Shot Mj full of benzos and than topped it off with propofol and walked out of the room without mj being monitored or watched (murray's words not mine)

2). After Murray found Mj didn't perform cpr correctly

3). After finding mj and not performing cpr correctly, than take time to hide the stuff.

4). Not calling 911 for 20mins or longer due to hiding the crap

5). Not telling EMT'S what he gave Mj

6). Not telling UCLA what he gave Mj

7). Hiding from the police for 2 days until he lawyered up

8). Changing his story several times (I lost count)

So MJ (allegedly) being a hardcore addict made Murray do all of the above things that caused a human being their life?

Whether or not Mj was a drug addict or not didn't cause Murray to be reckless and negligent to cause him his life. Period.

I just wish for once that the media/tabloids would quit trying to crucify/try Michael Jackson in the court of public opinion and let the courts handle justice. Hopefully the jury will listen to all of the evidence presented before them and not let the sway of public opinion sway them away from the truth.

rip mj

mymjj5.

To mymjj5 - My thinking exactly! I just wonder who is paying off who in all of this. Still think that the charges should be changed to Murder 1 or 2. But at least it will be televised - and I hope that the news media doesn't omit any parts of the trial (like the parts that will discredit Murray's claims, etc.).Posted at 6:57 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by Pegasus
________________________________________________________________
hi Pegasus
Everytime Murray opens his mouth he discredits himself. His media bandits and PR pundits are not helping him either. They seem convinced that pot shots at michael justifies murray's actions. It's absurd to say the least. Nothing in michael's life or medical history justifies murray in anyway. He's guilty. Murray cannot prove Michael called him complaining of dehydration. Murray cannot and has not proven that he was at Holmby Hills in time to start administering any medications by 1:30am.
I have no medical knowledge, but do any of the drugs Murray gave michael quinch dehydration? It seems to me that Murray was concentrating on getting Michael to sleep. The dehydration lie went out the window in murray's statement in the police affidavit. It should not have taken Murray 9.5 hours to relieve Michael of dehydration since that was the chief complaint. Per Murray michael called him complaining of dehydration not insomnia or sleeplessness......hhhhmmmm

mymjj5.

hi kim

great post!!!! i think the hamster is a little tired tonight. you can rest assured the hateration will jump back on the wheel this weekend.!!!! again great post!

nan

totally agree kim...
i wonder if murray was flushing something out of his own system that he took off for a couple of days...

there were other doctors who were irresponsible with mj health, but it was this guys watch and he should be held accountable.
he had complete disregard for mj well being ..no excuse for the lack of care he took while caring for his patient

Em

"hard core drug addict"? Wow TMZ. Please provide "hard core" PROOF of that. That's a pretty callous statement, even from a media rag site like this. Too bad MJ didn't get an anesthesiologist, he'd likely still be with us. Instead he got a second-rate 'doctor' and, even in death, has to be haunted by crap remarks such as those in this article.

mjlover

REALLY TMZ????? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS??? THIS IS ALL BULL****!!
MORE LIES ABOUT MICHAEL!!! JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY WOULD YOU PLS!!!!! GEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

AND @ TENA #10: WELL SAID!! I SOOO AGREE WITH YOU 110%!!!

WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS MICHEAL!!!

BarbA

I think sadly the haters trolling all the MJ articles do so because they are frustrated with their own lives!!
It amazes me the total disregard these ppl have for human life! Yes MJ has done some silly things (in the eyes of the media) but he was human and entitled to do so!! The same as you and I!!

Let me also say on the charges put against MJ, I have children and if someone hurt them in any way, shape or form I'd want them thrown in jail, money wouldn't cut it and I mean no amount of money!! So you tell me haters if you have children, would you take money??

Also let us not forget that Michael is not on trial here, CM is!!

Danger Baby

How about shut up clone. Last year Danger Baby would do extensive research and her posts were very detailed. She claimed to be a college graduate as well as a journalist. You on the other hand clearly are none of the above.

Posted at 1:50 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by mymjj5.

----------------

Thank you for saying that and believed in me. I, however, was pushed out/"murdered" from the MJ rabid fans club by your pals, specifically, MiMi, MiniMiMi and mostly Cherwood. Therefore, despite of my journalist investigations and college degree, I was totally discouraged to do anymore research and investigations. Actually, the more I investigate and research, the more I am becoming less a fan.

BarbA

@duilama

You are kidding right?? I can tell you right now if someone touched my children (and we are not talking about finding a bag of money or farting) I would do everything In my power to make sure they paid for it (and again we are not talking money)!

I wouldn't say my standard is to high, and if I smoke, drink, gamble or even fart has absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed here!! Or are you putting the views of someone new on trial??

Danger Baby

@Danger Baby
I know u are a maroon who LOVE TO LOOSE HIS TIME :d

Posted at 2:33 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by zeromarcy

----------------
I know I don't know what you are trying to say!! :~

Ulja

Some so called posts here are very similar to the school desks, walls and toilets "ornamented" by different platitudes and indecent things. That one who is engaged in it here is engaged (and was engaged) in it and there.

Miss M

I have ofter wondered how Michael, handled all of the haters who believe an openly state such vile things against him. I mean the inner strength that he had to endure in order to stay strong, do his job and be a father must have been severely overwhelming!! I mean he was acquitted and I watched the trial(James), amd their story was inconsistent and ludacris! The mother even got money buy making up a story tha securit guys for JC Penney;s roughed her up.( I think she was caught stealing and was on Welfare while working too, and you ac=tually believe their story! You beleieve a liar and a theif over MJ, really? Plus, Michael;s insurance paid the money it did not come from his pocket! and he was urged by hisrecord company to settle the case aqnd move on.
I feel so bad for Michael and he was always badly mistreated by the media and jealous people! Always being unfairly judged and greatly misunderstood, he was always made fun of his color, but he proved he had a skin disease, anmd I on't blamehim I would too would have used bleaching creme to even out my skin color.
The fact of the matter is, if he did use Proprofyl, it was done in order to fin=d some peace of mind, he had alot of stress to deal with, and I for one wonderhow he even lasted this long. God Bless You, you beautiful man, I will always love you, now and forever. Now you can sing with the angels!

MiMi

Posted at 10:14 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by Danger Baby

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if you went back to acting like the intelligent person you claim to be you would gain back some respect on the boards, whether a fan or not.

Was not any one, two or three posters that caused you to be "murdered", but your persistant harassment of people on the boards.

But, you are a fake and a cloner, so it really doesn't matter anyway.

LC4Michael

All the Murray supporters or just haters of MJ can say all the BS you want about Michael because it really does not matter. He is not on trial! Conrad Murray is the one on trial and I have yet to see one Murray supporter come out and say that what he did was indeed sound medical care. You can't because you know it wasn't! Whether it was Michael Jackson or anyone else; what he did was just plain wrong and unethical. If he had treated one of your family members in the same manner he treated MJ you all would be asking for his head on a silver platter!

John

Sometimes these comments are worse than the poor journalism of TMZ. On one hand you have individuals like James who are so ignorant that they do not know the difference between night or day, on the other hand you have fans who believe Michael is alive and put his fans, family, friends and children on purposely through hell (???).

I am a MJ admirer for years. But I do have to say that statements like "he was no addict" doesn't hold any water. He needed propofol to sleep for he was so high-tolerant for benzodiazepines and this high-tolerance can only be created by structural use. On the onset of his death he took a combination of this drugs, that would knock an elephant out, yet he *still* couldn't sleep. Not the propofol, but that he *needed* propofol instead of a "normal" sleeping aid, shows the height of his addiction.

That all said, the doctor is still responsible for a) nor creating a correct environment to administator propofol and b) was obviously clueless when it comes down to cpr and emergency procedures. That alone makes it manslaughter.