Michael Lohan

I Booked Lindsay on Letterman

2/16/2011 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan has revealed HE is the mystery person who booked Lindsay Lohan on "Letterman" this week ... and tells TMZ he only signed her up after getting the green light from Lindsay herself.

Lindsay Lohan Letterman

In case you haven't heard -- Letterman had to issue a retraction this morning, explaining Lindsay would not be doing the "Top 10" bit on Thursday as they had announced yesterday -- after Lindsay tweeted that she NEVER agreed to do the show.

Letterman's people released a statement explaining how someone "purporting to be a friend of Lindsays" reached out to them and made the booking ... but Dave's camp didn't reveal the name of the friend.

But Michael says he was behind it -- telling TMZ he got the idea after Dave cracked a joke at Lindsay's expense during Friday's "Top 10" ... and Lindsay was into it.

Michael says Lindsay "knew full well" about the booking ... they even discussed transportation from the L.A. studio, where Lindsay would be doing the bit via satellite.

Michael insists everything was going smoothly  -- until Lindsay's reps got wind of the appearance and shut it down.

Now, Michael tells us he's pissed -- adding, "Anything positive that I bring into her life ... [her people] try to nix it."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mer

Yes! Exploiting your child while asking her to make what were sure to be self-depreciating jokes is SO VERY POSITIVE!!

parent of the year!

Keiths Wife

Damn, I would not trust her with the TOP TEN, she would probably steal one of them, leaving only 9!

Jay

Lindsay Lohan Top Ten

10) I was too busy umm working………. yes I was working to return the necklace I allegedly stole to the store.

9) I was really getting my hair done the night I missed curfew at Betty Ford, I was at a bar because my hairdresser is also a bartender.

8) YES America the black kid was really driving.

7) I thought the US Judicial system was based on GEORGIA RULE!

6) If anyone see’s my twin sister Annie Parker from the Parent Trap please tell her I want my career back I think she took it with her when she went back to London.

5) Does this coke make my nose look fat?

4) I failed my drug test last year because I chew the same brand gum Paris Hilton chews honest!

3) My SCRAM went off at the VMA’s because I was sitting next Scott Strapp the lead singer of Creed.

2) Hey where did my freckles go?

1) I should be charged with a misdemeanor because I saw a similar necklace to the one I “barrowed” in a gumball machine being sold for 25 CENTS!

C

All those good things: like demonstrating what it's like to have a felonious-violent-drug-addict-famewhore-seeking father, or helping perpetuate her narcissism and drug addictions? Or Or competing with her whore mother over who is going to steal her money first or be the greatest parent-pimp?

Joe Blowe

Stop trying to run her life, you (Michael Lohan) creep!!
She's 24 years old, she's not a kid anymore.

You sir should be investigated for incest or child molestation, I'm pretty sure you had your way with her

Lori

Oh D O U C H E dad...STOP...

You need the money and need your little golden goose to get back to work...(pretty sure would have received a "finders fee" right?)

SHE needs to go to jail, pay for her crimes and hopefully be a better person for it.

Lucky_130

Yes, and somehow Sitting Bull knew before everybody else.

Snow White

Hmmm...daddy got her the first legit spot in years, and she f*cks that up, too.

Snow White

***Standing Ovation for Jay and his Top 10 List***

missbella

#6 - I think so too. Michael loves to talk about how hot Linds looks all the time - that is just sick and there is something behind that.

Snidly

#4,great posting,well thought out!

R.I.P. Coolio

Who cares about FIRE CROTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to say R.I.P. Coolio (real name Leon Levey Jr. )
1962-2011. He passed away monday feb 14 of a drug overdose. Visit tribute page and leave prayers and comments...here>> http://www.youtube.com/user/WeRememberYou<<.....R.I.P. friend. we will miss you!

missbella

#8 - That is because "Sitting Bull" = Michael Lohan

Nikki

So there it is......Micheal and Dina ARE Sitting Bull, Nicole, glady01,therock, john smith ect.. They are the ones that leaked it out on the comments on here yesterday befor anyone even knew about it

HAHAHAHAHA! BUSTED LOSER LOHANS

Joe Blowe

@ post# 11

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it, thanks. Also incest victims often resort to using harddrugs like coke or meth, its their way of coping with the shame and hurt. So in that respect its perfectly understandable Lindsey is going through all this

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments