Dr. Dre -- Subtle Attack on 50 Cent?!?

2/17/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Dre totally DISSED his former protege 50 Cent in Los Angeles the other night ... maybe ... possibly ... OK, we're really not sure -- but it's all on tape!!!!

021711_dr_dre_video
Here's the back story -- 50 went on a Twitter tirade this week, claiming Dre HATES him because he's launching a line of headphones to compete with Dre's "Beats" line.

But when we asked Dre about the beef out in front of Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood Tuesday night ... Dre simply replied, "I never heard of his headphones."

DISS!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe). Check out the video.

021711_tweet_502

Mike

Stop stirring up sh*t TMZ!!!

Home Skillet

TMZ - can you, please, offer some sort of optional subscription fee or something so we don't have to sit through a GD commercial to watch some shortass clip? It's irritating. You guys do great work, so thanks for that, but a commercial to see a 30 second clip is a deterrent.

Meheštek

Damn, he's bigger than 50 :-o

SLH

care factor 0

NAME

Why is this a subtle attack? TMZ you are not about Hip Hop all your doing is stirring up ****......This is real life not games Dr dre is a man 50 cent still acts like a child this here can cause some stuff for what...NOTHING...But I guess this is what you guys do now TMZ use to be a cool place to get news now you guys create your own news.....I hope if 50 takes this the wrong way Dr Dre smacks the person who wrote this..... "Subtle Attack" style......

GRIMLOCK

Once again the media [ TMZ ] blowing stuff out of proportion, if Dre has never heard of 50's headphones how do you calculate that as a DISS?

Seriously TMZ explain yourself i would love to know.

Angela_Topeka

We already lost Biggie and Tupac, so when 50 cent or Dr. Dre end up dead, over Headphones, we can blame the fine folks at TMZ for starting up stupid **** again, daily.

RIP Coolio 1963-2011

Who friggin cares! I just wanted to say R.I.P. Coolio ( real name leon Ivey Jr). august 1 1963 -Februrary 14 2011. Coolio was found Dead in a london hotel Monday feb 14 2011. Cause of death was a DRUG overdose. See report here>> http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco << leave prayers and comments. We will miss you friend. R.I.P. Coolio 1963-2011. charlie sheen rules!!!

janja

is there a version of this in english?

NoneOfYourBiz

Stop instigating **** TMZ!!

Joao

I understand that some of the gobbledygook and text language and spelling is to conserve characters-but I also believe that it's a front for folks who can't write.

Celeb Gossip Addict

It was definately a diss and I'm glad for it. Dre was getting all caught up in 50s bull crap over the years that didn't allow him to work with people 50 didn't like. I hated seeing Dre have his strings pulled by such an idiot.

captain chillymost

Dre has been in the trenches. F*#k 50. He reminds me of those gay dudes on Real Housewives of Atlanta. A snitty little bitch. Dre is and always be a legend.

SUN

I like 50, but he seems like he wasnt very loyal to Eminem or Dre... They both got him started, and I think they kind of had a pact to advance together, but 50 kind of said the hell with them. Of course he doesnt really owe them anything, but usually people who come from nothing do not forget the people who brought them out of the stenches. Look at Eminem, he has and continues to respect/praise dre that man who gave him a break, and 50 is not built like that.

Flower

"We already lost Biggie and Tupac, so when 50 cent or Dr. Dre end up dead, over Headphones..."
Why in the name of God would anyone end up dead over headphones? Anyone who would let a feud begin over something so petty is already dead...in the head, at least. Might as well have form follow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments