Gabriel Aubry -- My Wild Life with Nahla

2/17/2011 8:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite the legal war raging behind-the-scenes ... Halle Berry's baby daddy had a super-cute moment with his daughter Nahla at the L.A. Zoo today.

Gabriel Aubry

The day after a judge ruled that Halle could take Nahla to NYC while she shoots her new movie -- Gabriel Aubry got in some quality father-daughter time with the 2-year-old in the company of lions and tigers and bears.

Oh my.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

lorjon

When I was a divorced mother a 2-year-old and had to be away for work, I was so thrilled when my ex, the dad, would offer to take our daughter and watch her while I was away. It was good for both of them and especially my girl who has a great relationship with her dad today.

And frankly, Nahla never looks this genuinely happy in all the pictures we see of her with her mom. If you see Halle and her daughter at the pumpkin patch, riding a pony, at the park, Nahla never smiles. She's always looking a little frightened looking straight at the cameras. She probably picks up on Halle's hatred of the papparazzi. Remember the time Halle lashed out at them even when holding her daughter? That is not good.

marilyn

I have been at the same club as Gabriel and his daughter .He is very attentive to her. I will say he is unfriendly and very aluff to others but he seems nice to his daughter. It seems the less sucessful people like him are the ones with attitude. Too bad for him. Looks like the money is power in that relationship.

Angie

Sorry no. 164- Obama is also Bi-racial. You can socialize with whomever you chose but until you stop labeling yourselr, the world will continue to label you.

Sally

Children need both parents, so Halle needs to recognize that. A substitute with her new boyfriend will never work as she needs her biological Dad. Besides we know this new man will not be around forever!

Kimbim

Are all white people racists haters?...judging by MOST of the posts...they are...Halle is BLACK...upon first sight...she looks like what she claims to be...BLACK...so that would make her daughter, procreated with gold-digging a** Gabe...HIGH YELLA...LOL

Butterfly

I BELIEVE HALLE IS JEALOUS. Why else would she be trying to drive a wedge between her daughter and Gabriel and trying to "trick" the public against him. She has demonstrated what a conceited and malicious woman she really is. The worse part is, she really does not care about public opinion as long as the "industry" keeps bowing and scraping to her every need. Even the judge fell for her line, go figure!

Jane

"She is just adorable! A colored mother, and a white father, made the cutest little baby!"

If you get to call black people colored, I get to call white people pastey

#62 You have a problem period. I see nothing wrong calling some mixed color or calling a black person colored. I am black by the way and I have a mixed on. People like you like to stir things up for no reaon but to agrue.

My2-cents

So this is the second or third time Aubrey has spent time alone
with Nahla at least this time he has made sure he is not pictured
ignoring Nahla and just texting on his phone!!!!

Irene

This pictures just tears me up.......it's the most precious thing ever, really. The love that is felt between these two is powerful. She's a daddy's girl, same as I was! It's funny because I had a mom that tried to alienate me against my father, and I didn't realize until I was grown, all of the damage that she did. Clearly, my father was not the villan that she made him out to be. Rather, she was! I pray that this doesn't happen to little Nahla and that no one tries to interrupt her tender love for her daddy!

katbunny

Halle if I were you, I would not trust this bastard with my child.

katbunny

I just hope Nahla isn't affected by all the bickering between those two.

Posted at 3:16 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by Marianne
------------------------------------------------------

I think you mean that you hope Nahla isn't affected by the lunatic ravings of her mother to try and destroy the relationship with her father.

Posted at 3:20 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by Davey Boy

-----------------------------------------------------------

NO, I THINK THE ORIGINAL POSTER MEANT EXACTLY WHAT THEY WROTE.
DAVEY BOY, THERE'S NO NEED FOR YOU TO BASH HALLE.
IT IS NOT HALLE'S FAULT THAT GABRIEL IS A LAZY RACIST,WHO'S
TO STUPID TO REALIZE, THAT A BLACK WOMAN IS GOING TO THINK OF HER CHILD AS BLACK. HE'S ALSO TO LAZY TO REALIZE THAT HALLE DOES NOT HAVE TO SUPPORT HIM. GABRIEL LOOKS LIKE A FREAK!

Lisa

If I were Halle I would reach deep inside of me and pray and ask God to mend whatever is broken in her. She clearly is mixed up about race in a way that is so sad. I understand how it can happen growing up as a light skinned Black person. We are mixed period that is Slavery but we can't internalize others negativity. This is a good man and she looked so happy before with him. I wish people thought more about who they have children with. She loves her father and in the end he was the mature one. He was the one who kept race out of it Ms. Halle and for all its worth you might not get any better than this. I don't know if all is lost between you to but clearly whatever wedge there was between you to this man is determine to give his daughter something most African American women like you and I don't have a DAD! Grow up chicky. I hope I meet this man wow what a catch all the way around.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12