Lady Gaga

Nunsense!

2/17/2011 10:59 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Lady Gaga in a latex condom inspired outfit on "Good Morning America" on Thursday (left) -- and Sally Field as Sister Bertrille in the '60s TV series "The Flying Nun" (right).

0217_gaga_flying_nun
Lawd have mercy.

We're just sayin'.

0213_gaga_greatest_footer

MariJoy

Please don't diss Sally Field like that!!

Ryan

It is commendable to be artistic, but her look is actually amusing. The majority of her so-called aristic expressions reflect her stripper past and her desperate emotional cry for attention. At the end of the day, she is just an average person that dresses like a hooker/cartoon character. Because regardless of the blindness of the fame obsessed, that is what she is.

Lyd

I still say he's A guy guy.

J

Come on everyone!!! This is a guy in a dress and wigs!

Nikkcolle

Just make music and give up the silliness

always

Does this stupid thing know how ugly she is? She likes playing dress up like a kid...so sick of her.I don't see where she has a bit of talent. Hope she go's away soon.

wasted days and wasted nights

Only the Jesus people get picked on by these poptarts. Really edgy, I suppose.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Might I add- She says she was "Born this Way"... ummm, have you seen her high school photo's where she is wearing clothes from Old Navy? Give me a break! People, PLEASE stop buying into this GIMMICK! lol

Missy

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!

ro

Same ol' same ol'. Tries way too hard to be interesting. Plus, she sounds like a moron when she speaks. An immature narcissist who thinks she has life all figured out. Don't speak, dump the silly costumes and just sing. If you're one of the best singers in the business as you were quoted as saying you don't need all that b.s. Time to evolve.

Jule

Edgy & brilliant! I love her, but I understand most mundane morons don't get her and hate her.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Might I add- She says she was "Born this Way"... ummm, have you seen her high school photo's where she is wearing clothes from Old Navy? Give me a break! People, PLEASE stop buying into this GIMMICK!! lol

marapem

She's no Madonna! Madonna at least has some class, where Lady Gaga just looks like a freak most of the time.

homer

Forget the hat...did you see the shoes!

Hot Blooded

I suppose if you dress outrageously enough, people are willing to overlook the fact that you can't sing/have no talent.