Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

2/18/2011 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was in L.A. last night ... rehearsing the three magic words he and his defense team will utter over and over again once the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial begins ... "I'm not guilty."
021811_conrad_murray_x17_v2_still

SantaFeJack

Anyone who gets personally invovled with a man/woman who has as much power and money as MJ had is just asking for trouble. MJ had more sycophants surrounding him than a President, and that ultimately means, "You do what I say and what I want or you are OUT THE DOOR!" And I will sweeten the pot by offering you more money that you could possibly earn anywhere else. So...go get that Propofol set up!

SantaFeJack

Very sadly, the deadly outcome of Michael's lifestyle could have been/was predicted years ago. If it hadn't invovled CM, it would have been another of MJ's flunkys who would have provide MJ with what would have been his fatal dose of whatever. Anna Nicole's friends/docs got dragged through the courts. Elvis' docs got dragged through the courts. And Charlie Sheen's friends/docs/procurers will eventually be persecuted and prosecuted,too.

Tammy

Of course, you're NOT GUILTY, Conrad. Junkies die every day!! The one who directed the Narnia movies just died this morning at the ripe age of 39.

Siggisis

TMZ=Murray kiss*ss!

TMZ is trying to influence any future "juror" in favour of Murray. Too bad for TMZ a lot MORE people don't THINK he is guilty, they KNOW dr. Death killed Michael. Damn that shameless s.o.b. for parading all over the place like nothing happened. NO remorse, NO shame whatsoever in tis man. This must be so hard on MJ's kids to see their father's killer walking about free as a bird, while they have to miss him. Murray is a loathsome creature.

Posted at 10:40 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by kathy 40

And not a word to Michael´s kids and other family members. No condolences - nothing. He was the last person to see Michael alive (can´t STAND that thought!!!) - he OWES it to Michael´s family to say that he is sorry. He OWES is to them to explain what happened to their loved one. Sorry for their loss AT LEAST.
Same as with the other family, who lost a loved one due to Murray´s recklessness - not a word to them either.
This man is beyond disgusting.

Siggisis

Posted at 10:52 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by Tammy

Did he have a doctor with him?
No, didn´t think so!

Eleonora49

Anyone hurting Michael Jackson is guilty. I don't care who it is. You touched the man, you're guilty. The doctor should of known better. I wish I could of helped Michael. He would of still been alive today. I miss him very much. The world became an empty place since Michael is gone. I'm really really pissed that anyone would of even hurt Michael.

en Todo Momento!!

i gotta say, that english accent makes him sound so much more believeable!! i believe him 100%%%%!

get it right

WTF?

I say there's something weird as hell about this POS is ALWAYS "just strolling along AT THE MALL IN L.A" when "TMZ just so happens to run into" this pos CM every. single. time.

WTF is UP with that??

Never bothered asking him a damn thing when they would take pics of him at Forest Lawn (all 'down trodden and bummed' depictions), but NOW since the prelim, they "run into" him at the MALL and every time it's asking with sympathetic TONE that these pleebs ask whatever of the skank. Yeah, I get what you're saying with the "catch flies with honey", but that doesn't cut it with what I'm sayin'...

This nasty POS STILL HAS HIS MD LICENSE in NV and TX so why THE FCUK is he camped out at the MALL IN LA all the time..... HARVEY. No DOC I know of has the time to be strolling along SHOPPING all the time, and if/when they DO shop I bet it's more LOCAL to their homes, and medical practices.

Does he CALL these losers, and set appts for this "just so happen to run into" sh*t... or, WHAT???

Eleonora49

Posted at 11:09 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by get it right

I thought exactly the same thing!

Tammy

Posted at 10:52 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by Tammy

Did he have a doctor with him?
No, didn´t think so!

Posted at 10:57 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by Siggisis

Neither did MJ!! He self-medicated and he was dead before Conrad found him. I think the only mistake this guy made was not calling the cops/paramedics right away and letting them know the junkie overdosed. Yeah, he probably would have gotten heat for having the drugs in the house, but it's not his fault that MJ was idiotic enough to take the drug by himself.

Oh no! Not another clone!

Posted at 11:23 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by Tammy

You do realize Murry supplied Michael the drugs and may even medicated Michael himself before the fatal dose. He also did CPR on the bed when one of the first things you learn for CPR is that you put them on a flat, stable, and hard surface. What kind of doctor does CPR on the bed?!

kathy

Denial is a good thing but....Why is this guy ALWAYS at the mall?

Siggisis

Denial is a good thing but....Why is this guy ALWAYS at the mall?

Posted at 11:34 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by kathy

LOL - shopaholic?

get it right

I might as well throw this in here as I'm pissed as hell! after just now seeing that Murray kept his MD license in NV/TX...!

I just caught that Janet interview on YouTube that she did on that TODAY show or whatever.. it was in the beginning of the last part of the 4 parts of the segment where SHE goes "drugs and (NOW throws in) alcohol" destroyed him"... !!

WHAT. THE. FCUK!

Out the other side of her mouth is "Murray killed him"... YEAH it's TWO separate issues but WHY would this STUPID B!TCH SAY that she "Looovveess" her brother, that they were SO tight, come out NOW of ALL times (exactly my point) and SAY IN SO MANY WORDS that her "beloved brother" was a fcuking JUNKIE... NOT "med dependent for Lupus, stress, etc." but a fcuking junkie as in STREET. NEVER MIND that at the beginning of that segment they show snaps of MJ and THE FIRST ONE is of an OBVIOUS IMPERSONATOR.

WTF.. WHY the HELL wouldn't she say something to them about using it, let alone let them get away with it.. acting the USUAL allll demure and shy BULLSH*T.

And the latest REBBIE thing on The View. BW asked her TWICE about fights in the family about getting a hold of his $$$, second time after Rebbie denies it BW makes CLEAR that she got the info straight from INSIDE the family STILL denies it, and then OF COURSE hawks her TOUR coming up. Then Janet with her NASTINESS behind a "shy" smile hawking HER new book.

MURRAY + "THE JACKSONS" ARE ALL EQUALLY GUILTY POS SKANK PERIOD.

JLa

@ get it right that is exactly what I am thinking too.WTF From everything I heard these people were not even part of his life that much.The so call love him!! They are so called "family"!!If you love him you would of done anything to help him. I do not even believe that these people attempted to get him help. There is something going on there is more to this story. I am sooooo mad.They are helping their own pockets and helping the defense. They are making money while they can off of his name. Michael distanced himself from his family a while ago he did visit them but not that often. That says a lot!! R.I.P MJJ