Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

2/18/2011 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was in L.A. last night ... rehearsing the three magic words he and his defense team will utter over and over again once the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial begins ... "I'm not guilty."
021811_conrad_murray_x17_v2_still

dd

If he's found guilty can he just be deported? I don't want to see that mug ever again.

I Hate MJ

Some posters call Dr. Murray a murderer and their posts remain. I thank Dr. Murray for killing MJ and my post is deleted. It seems to me that at least one Jacko Wacko is employed by TMZ and censoring posts he/she doesn't like.

Eleonora49

Monkey Party on Monkey Island.Monkeys little Monkeys, big Monkey swinging from a Coconut Tree...Monkeys have a great big Ball. No Monkey knows what the other one does. No Monkey can find his way back home...Monkey lost his Marbels and is trying to find them.Monkey Party on Monkey Island...Monkey cant swim Monkey cant paddel and he is sitting on a coconut Island no were to go....

HumanNature

SOUND LIKE CON "RAT" THE MURDERER UTTER "I AM GUILTY"!!!

Eleonora49

Phantom of the Opra I love Michaels Video so funny !!!!But I think I can beat his funny story.Few Months ago my son and I went to Roomful express to shop for a livingroon set.I WALKED IN FOUND A Chair and a set I liked so I sat on the Chair, Put my feet up and all of the sudden the chair stated to swollow me, sucking me into the back. My feet high up in th air. I was calling for help from my son quietly so no sales people would notice whats happening.My son thinks Iam too silly
to not be able to put the chair back in sitting position. The chair swollowed me more as my son startd to laugh laying on the floor laughing while I was panicking from being on the store camera from not being able to get out from that chair. I am small so the chair had me stuck in the Back and i could get out, crying to my son please get me out but he could not move from laying still on the Floor laughing. He couldn't get me out he sad Mom you looked so funny, just like a cat...Here Iam worried oh god who saw this...

Eleonora49

Michael Jackson I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are the Best!!!!!

Janar

IMO the "reporter" (I use that term loosely) was trying to ingratiate himself with Dr. Murray to get him to talk. Ever hear of the phrase "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar"?

What TMZ wins is more hits from angry fans, which in turn drives up Harvey's bank account. I thought you guys knew that by now?

Posted at 8:58 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by Deb

___________________________________________________

IMO, I thought the same thing.

Janar

LONG LIVE THE "KING" OF "ALL" DOCTORS!!!!!

DOCTOR "CONRAD" MURRAY!!!!!!

CONRAD "MURRAY" IS MY "HERO"!!!!!

Posted at 5:59 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by HumanNature

_____________________________________________________

C'mon now, we all know this is not the REAL HumanNature. Just stop it.

Post something real.

Eleonora49

ME I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!HE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Janar

Innocent until proven guilty, How do you know Jackson didn't commit suicide? There is no law that says you can't use propofol outside a hospital some of the best doctors are personal physicians and ultimately if life has taught me anything...rich people don't hire incompetent people to care for them.

Posted at 1:58 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by Dr. H

_______________________________________________

We know he did not commit suicide because the coroner's report said so. Which is official.

Janar

Posted at 5:14 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by I Hate MJ

______________________________________________________

Well GOOD, and let yours keep on being deleted!

mymjj5.

Posted at 1:58 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by Dr. H
_______________________________________________________________
we know because the coroner stated michael's death was a homicide. that's how. rich people don't hire incompetent people: yet everything murray did and did not do says that he is definitely INCOMPETENT and a Murderer!!!

HumanNature

LONG LIVE THE "KING" OF "ALL" DOCTORS!!!!!

DOCTOR "CONRAD" MURRAY!!!!!!

CONRAD "MURRAY" IS MY "HERO"!!!!!

Posted at 5:59 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by HumanNature

OhWell CLONING ME AGAIN!!!!

CON "RAT" THE MURDERER STILL DOES NOT HAVE A DEFENSE!!!!

HE'S GUILTY AS SIN!!!!

NOW WHAT!!!

HumanNature

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY TO COME OUT SWING AT THIS MURDERING, LYING "QUACK"!!!