Frankie Muniz 911 Call

'I'm a Celebrity'

2/18/2011 7:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night Frankie Muniz and his girlfriend got into a huge argument ... during which Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."

Frankie Muniz 911 Call
As TMZ first reported, Frankie and his girlfriend got into a crazy fight -- during which she claims Frankie punched her and held a gun to his own head.

In the 911 call, Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher that his girlfriend is "trashing the house" and "she's hitting me in the face."

When the dispatcher asks Frankie for his name, he tells the woman, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity. I don't want there to be a big deal."

His girlfriend can be heard yelling in the background, "You just hit me!" Frankie yells back, "I did not hit you. You punched me in the face."

Frankie eventually gave his name. No arrests were made.

Lori

HAAAAASSSSSSSSSS BEEN...get over it dude.

Jack

Frankie, you were a celebrity. There isn't a huge demand for short, balding former child stars in Hollywood. You're just like the little guy who played Bud in Married With Children. Anyone heard form him since that show ended?

zzkinnardzz

Lmao!! Hahahha. This is so funny. the dispatcher is like wtf who is he? she is probably pulling her co-workers over saying who is he?? lol. Best 911 call ever. lol. so entertaining .X)

Vernon P. Alarcon

Elycia has been around! She was actually a classmate with Francis. She stalked him and did some oral on him one time but that was it. He wasn't into her too much. When Francis left town, Elycia gravitated to Reese because she knew the family. Reese had his way with her but he kicked her to the curb(she was too old)when he'd had his fun. Malcolm was next on her list. Dewey watched them fool around and it made him very excited.

She's desperate now and wants a child!

Ditch the witch while you can Frankie. It will only get worse and you'll regret it...

wow ew

wow she's 33?! he's only in his mid 20s wtf is wrong with this guy,and if he didnt want to make a big deal out of it he wouldnt have called 911 and just given her the space she needs.

Britty

i love this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2UtjGgAuM

benice

Andy,

I'm guessing you're about 15 and probably overweight with few friends. So sorry - please step away from your computer,exercise and mingle -- you'll feel better.

cat stone

Maybe it wasn't a gun he put to his head. Perhaps it was a bottle of Rogaine.

kimk

what a nice guy, poor malcom, ditch that crazy bitch

Shia oh Mya

Shia LaBouf must be laughing his ass off right about now.

Dawning Red

If you have to tell people you're famous, you really aren't.

MikeD

Hey.. Listen up ! Everyone has their 'bad days'.. sometimes we need help. One thing's for sure - KUDOS TO THE 911 GAL !

Nancy

LOVE the photo! Good job, TMZ.

marcia

Gawd, what a little whimpy runt. Drunk or not, I bet she is always pushing him around.

hatesracistniggers