Frankie Muniz 911 Call

'I'm a Celebrity'

2/18/2011 7:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night Frankie Muniz and his girlfriend got into a huge argument ... during which Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."

Frankie Muniz 911 Call
As TMZ first reported, Frankie and his girlfriend got into a crazy fight -- during which she claims Frankie punched her and held a gun to his own head.

In the 911 call, Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher that his girlfriend is "trashing the house" and "she's hitting me in the face."

When the dispatcher asks Frankie for his name, he tells the woman, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity. I don't want there to be a big deal."

His girlfriend can be heard yelling in the background, "You just hit me!" Frankie yells back, "I did not hit you. You punched me in the face."

Frankie eventually gave his name. No arrests were made.

Cartman

Tara, umm, Frankie, you aren't fooling anyone.

Giving away more personal details of your wealth is not going to get anyone to envy you.

You may be rich BUT you are short(5'4" with heels I'm told) and have no actual acting talent. Your band might get "lots of gigs" but you will never eclipse your talent as a cute 10 yr old kid.

You should probably look up Adam Rich, David Faustino, Danny Bonaduce, Jerry Mathers, and every other loser who peaked at 10 yrs-old and try to make a movie or something.

PS I bet that house you paid $2 Mill in cash for is only worth $300K now, LOL.

Amy

#15- why? Did you start to go bald at an older age? You must think you are so perfect! I can be that I wouldn't even give you a second glance (from my pretty white face)!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

amy is my hero...

abovetrue

Maybe the Jewess girlfriend refused to fry him up a batch of fried bananas. She was horrified that the small percentage of Puerto Ricaness in him was finally making an appearance and she wanted an excuse to dump the little midget.

Rodriguez

LOOKS LIKE A BALDING OLD WHITE AN TO ME. UGLY TOO.

ama

Looks like trailer trash, acts like trailer trash, has the money of tra--- wait no!

Rodriguez

UGLY BALD HEADED OLD WHITE MAN WHO HAS AGED 100 YEARS IN THE LAST DECADE. NO ONE CARES OR KNOWS WHO HE IS SINCE HE'S BEEN GONE FROM TELEVISION. HE CAN'T GET A JOB ANYMORE BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE UNCLE FESTUS AND HE'S ONLY FOUR FEET TALL.

BSweet

Help, help, I'm an early balding semi-celebrity!!

Sorry, dude. Loved MITM...

Robert

"24.

wow she's 33?! he's only in his mid 20s wtf is wrong with this guy,and if he didnt want to make a big deal out of it he wouldnt have called 911 and just given her the space she needs.

Posted at 4:26 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by wow ew"

She just punched him in the face. And he did give her space when he left her to call 911. And is it illegal to date someone older? Should we all live by your rules? Don't hate cause she's hotter at 33 then you probably are. By the way, you comment was ****y.

bri22

that is one good dispatcher

Mykey22

Your not the boss of me now and your not so big...life is unfair! LOL

Mariah

Muniz The Midget is going bald already! Sheesh!!! Muniz's head looks like the shape of a lightbulb, and ears nearly level with his shoudler. Freaky looking guy!!!

Anastasia

I've been a 911 dispatcher for over 16 years & I don't give a rats ass if you're a celebrity or not. There's a reason why we ask for names - there's a reason why we ask all of the questions we do. You may as well give me your name because whether you like it or not, it most likely will end up on the news anyway. And for those of you who are wondering, I have spoken to celebrities on 911 (or those who think they are).

GOLLY

I feel for Frank. No one should stay in an abusive relationship. Clearly she is a psycho. If he would of hit her back, he would be arrested for abuse.

Why is it that the women can do what they want with no repercussions? If a woman puts herself in a mans shoes and hits a man, the man should be able to hit back.

So what if men are stronger. If she got popped hard after hitting a man, amybe that would make her think twice about hitting him again.

Now I am not saying that the man should hit first.....no never....but if she initiates and keeps striking, the man should be allowed to defend himself period, and the woman should go to jail.

There are more cases of female against male abuse than male against female. It just seems like there is more m/f because the liberal feminized media.

Idiots

So he's on TMZ, you all know who he is, he's given no privacy, and you all seem to think you know him. But he's not a celeb? Do you retarded *******s really think he called 911 to brag about his celebrity status? YOU people are the damn joke! Letting TMZ and other media tell you what to think and how to feel. Your all gay little sheep.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments