Lindsay -- Blindsided by Mom's 'GMA' Interview

2/18/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan had no idea her mother had lined up an interview with "Good Morning America" this morning ... and the actress told friends she was "upset" with Dina when she found out ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay Lohan Good Morning America

We're told the two spoke after Dina wrapped up the shoot -- and Lindsay wasted no time forgiving her mom for not looping her in sooner.

Lindsay explained ... she loves her mother -- she just wishes she would have received a head's up about interviews regarding her life.

Italia

Although Dina doesn't need Lindsay's permission to do anything, I think Dina did it because she's come to realize Lindsay isn't going to be the family celeb, it's going to be her, Dina, in a tell all book or books about everybody in that family.

It's too bad because they all have good looks, they're just too damn dysfunctional -- they can't operate properly.

Observation

It's no wonder Lindsay is so messed up - her own parents think THEY should be the ones in the limelight & will sell their own daughter out at every opportunity. I am NOT excusing any of Lindsay's bad behavior, but her parents are horrors.

SSinOC

What would she have made off that interview? They've got a hot commodity there and they're all going try to make some coin off it some how, at least for as long as they can.

Italia

I just think Dina knows that Lindsay is history, and it will be awhile, if ever, that Lindsay is able to make any kind of a "come back". First of all it doesn't seem that Lindsay wants a "come back", she just wants to be a lesbo druggie living high on somebody else's money, cause I'm pretty sure she can't afford a $7,000 a month Condo, and Porsche, and that expensive lawyer and not have had a job since who-knows-when.

DANA

Nicole I saw you this morning on GMA, you were not bad.

Lucky_130

Susan- You know why I hate going out? Because going out these days is literally going out at midnight. What the hell is it that people do all night before "going out", after midnight? I mean seriously, what the hell is going on out there that everyone has to spring out after midnight, a coffin convention?
Im "Going out" to get a drink right now!

Linda

Dina should have told Lindsay shes going on GMA to talk about her. I could not imagine why her mom feels its OK . I think she did it for money. Who cares if Dina knew she had a drug problem

Ty

Who is still buying this sh*t? Lindsay loves it.. she needs people to talk about her. She couldve easily excluded her parents and blocked them years ago and stopped doing stupid sh*t just to attract attention and everything would be fine. But every single act she or anyone close to her does is to attract attention. Definition of a media wh*re. She needs serious serious psychological help.

susan

@58 Lucky 130

LOL! I believe Lindsay had a photoshoot, she then went to dinner with Lady Victoria Hervey, after dinner she went on to meet Samantha at the private birthday party, said hello to Carlos, they she left with Samantha...no clubbing, no boozing.

BTW, I hope you enjoy your drink lol

DANA

susan are you Lindsay?

DANA

I dont think Lindsay blame her mom for showing up there.
She always supported the whole family.
Imagine from the GMA interview this morning she can feed the Lohan clan for a month.

---

@39 Davey Boy

Wrong! Lindsay was not out at a club last night. Samantha Ronson was at a private birthday part at the Roosevelt, held in the bowling alley to be exact for friend Carlos. Lindsay arrived to meet Samantha, said hello to Carlos then Lindsay and Samantha left together. There was no clubbing.

Posted at 2:57 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by susan
______________
Get a life, Ali....preferably away from your so called "parents", because the only parenting they've done for you is bad parenting. Think about it, your mom needs you to start getting jobs so she can have a cut of any money you earn, and then see you in 6 or 7 years in the pokey like linds will be if she stays alive.

susan

@63 Dana

lol no, I'm not Lindsay. I'm just a fan of Lindsays living in England.

DANA

@ susan
yeah I know you re not Lindsay
you re Samantha ;9

susan

@DANA

LMAO! NO! I'm not Samantha either or anyone connected to the Lohans or Ronsons.