« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bball 'Wife' Whistled for Boredom -- Getting Bounced?

2/19/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the stars on VH1's "Basketball Wives" is learning the hard way -- go completely off the hinges and be crazy ... or face losing your job.

0219_royce_reed_ex_getty
Sources close to the reality show tell TMZ, Royce Reed's BW days are numbered -- and it's all because of the ongoing legal battle with her Orlando Magic baby daddy Dwight Howard.

As we previously reported, Royce can't talk about Dwight in the media because of a 2009 gag order. That injunction SEVERELY inhibits her ability to participate in the show ... aka ... she's boring.

We're told producers believe Royce needs to be replaced ASAP ... but haven't found anyone up to snuff yet.

Royce tells TMZ she has other options and, "If they are indeed searching for a replacement for me it is what it is. It all seems petty and immature to me"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gee

This is BS. This show is about some lonely ex girlfriends pissed off their meal ticket is gone trying to stay relevent(btw its not working). The show should be called "Women formerly associated with basketball" Shaunie dont play with me, Royce don't have to talk about Dwight & you know it plus you knew from the jump she had a gag order. Shaunie are you gonna get Hoopz on the show, she really has a basketball boyfriend. Did you go to the BBal wives luncheon yesterday oh yeah you aren't a bball wife. Your glory days are over Shaunie & you make me sick.

Ria

I Love me some Royce and whatever hatin' ass Shauni does, remember this Shauni; you will get what's coming to you. Talk to the alcoholic on the show like you were talking to Royce and see what happens. I wanna see that you and tami the alcoholic go at it! Royce is a class act, pretty, and has so much going for herself she don't need you Shauni! Its not her fault your boytoy finds her much more attractive and interesting. Knowing Royce, she don't want him cause he was with you. She is a class act! More than can be said for you Shauni.

Moi Kitty

I thought the show was called Basket Ball Wives...
Not Basketball X wives... VH1 FAIL...
Shaunie....You should of stuck to just producing ....Fail
Jennifer...Fail
Evelyn....Fail
Royce....then who the hell are u... you Fail tooo
Tammi....girl you Failed a long time ago... but keep gettin at them b"tches and I could learn to love you.

Moi Kitty

I thought the show was called Basket Ball Wives...
Not Basketball Has Beens... VHI FAIL...
Shaunie....Fail
Jennifer...Fail
Evelyn....Fail
Royce....you Fail tooo
Tammi....girl you Failed a long time ago

That just leaves Suzie...

mary

LOVE THIS SHOW, and i'm not ghetto!! Love Shaunie, Evelyn, and Jen***** always have thought Royce should not be there. Now that she's trying to creep with Shaunie's man, "Bye-Bye Royce." Wonder how you got Dwight Howard in the first place......NEXT

RON

SHE IS THE MOST LEVEL HEADED OF ALL OF THEM.
SHE IS MY FAVORITE.
I HOPE SHE DOES NOT LEAVE THE SHOW.

Demi

SHE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PERSON. FOR A TACKY LITTLE REALITY TV SHOW, IT MEANS BORING. THEY NEED MORE RABID PIGS LIKE EVELYN " ESCORT " LOZADA...

SuperbadKy

Royce still yung one Kids,smart and a dnacerVs shaunie old ass still tryna land a Man desperate basketball wives dats wat da show shud be called.....I hate ole bitter bitches... I like royce gloria and jennifer..Tammy

Tammy

Is everyone forgetting how skanky and way out there Royce was on the 1st season??? Yall acting like she's some saint being picked on. She's just a baby's mama trying to act like she's above drama, yet she gets in the middle of everything by being 2-faced. Suzie, Royce and that weird chick Ashley need to go!!!

Keisha

To me shanie o'neal is a biiter bitch and quite frankly i dont like the bitch. Royce minds her own business and dont keep up mess like them and they mad. all this is coming from a women who had to hide money and **** to make a living. Basketball wives but just about those bitches aint married waste of time waste of a show.

yvette

How about Shaunee replace her with hoopz (shaq's woman). I'm sure that won't be a boring replacement!

Jay

Keisha I don't know how you say Royce minds her own business. I have never seen someone so 2-faced. She was supposed to be Suzie's friend. But yet, told everyone where Suzie was having lunch at and while they were still outside acting like she was getting ready to fight along with the rest of the girls (yes I did say girls).

rita

im glad for royce she dont need them to validate her anyway like others have said anyway where are the basketball wives that the title of the show but i dont see any!!!!!!!!!!! Hello to royce you are a smart and in1telligent gurl keep your head up through it all!

Noel

Royce as stated she is the intelligent one not a lot of drama like the rest of the young ladies. It will be a loss if she's off the show it nice to see someone with class. I was really shocked at Shaunee's behavior in Spain, she is really ghetto, my opinion of her has changed, I think Shaq did the right thing and got rid of her.

Willie I. Graves Sr.

My problem with these so-called reality programs is this; they expose the worse of our women. The show makes big money off of ignorance and bad language, (including curseing). When will our community seek to betray ourselves better than this. We have better women in our community then these girls. These girls have little or no morals, if they are they don't have much education. The only thing that they have is a body and the ability to have sex and produce a baby. Not much of a resume, what ashame.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments