Jay McGraw -- It's Good to Be Dr. Phil's Son

2/20/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Phil's son Jay McGraw doesn't live in a sick $30 million mansion like his father does -- his new pad only cost about $6.5 mil. It's a hard knock life!

0218_a_dr_phil_house_launch_EX
Jay and his wife Erica (of Dahm Triplets fame) put the finishing touches on the purchase last month ... securing the six-bedroom, 11,128 square foot estate in a gated community in Calabasas, CA.

The house also features a two-story library, tennis court, six-car garage, and seven fireplaces.

And in case you're wondering ... Jay -- executive producer of "The Doctors" -- picked up the tab with his own funds. No help from daddy required.

Puffy

Dr. Phil has a PhD in Psychology. He is eminently qualified to call himself Dr.

Anya

Wow! I think the place is gorgeous!! Love everything about it. You did well, Jay.

Ria

I love the outside front of the house, its beautiful. Inside is a different story; Not what I like for my taste but it works for them so good. I would have passed on this one.

SuzyCreamCheese

Tacky Tacky Tacky just like his Blow Hard Father and Potato Headed Mother. It has home invasion written all over it. Good Luck Jr. Potato Head!

Sammy

He married a ho who posed nude in Playboy with her three sisters. Dr. Phil would rag all over her if she came on his show with but I guess ho-ing yourself out and posing nude is fine when his idiotic son marries it. Robin must cringe every time she looks at that dumb girl.

Phil probably has the mag under his bed and drools all over it while Robin with the giant fake teeth is sleeping.

Have you ever noticed that Robin never stops talking? Dr. Phil must bleed from the ears from listening to her constant jabbering.

Dumb hicks with money.

wtf

Dr. Phil is not a fake doctor. Do your research. He has a PhD and has received several awards in the field of psychology.

SNAPPLETEA

Lucky him, it looks like he got alot of house for 3.5 million not that I would ever know what it is like to live like that!

Lisa R.

I remember run my renovation. I watched it and i believe it might have been on before extreme makeover. My question is, the three Dahm triplets were billed as "construction experts". Please explain if they are qualified contractors or something that requires training, or is that just a title they were given. I tried looking it up, but all I get is they were playboy models and B movie actresses and bit part cameo girls.

kp

He makes plenty, he gets a chunck off his dad's show just like his mother gets a chunck. The family knows how to get as many $$$$$ as they can from the fools that watch his dad's program.
He wrote 5 books, what the f **k does this punk know- 5 books RIGHT

wolff

All I know is I've seen Erica on the show with her beautiful baby and she seems like a good mom... and Dr. Phil seems really happy to be a grandfather.

roxann donlin

If I only had a little of his money it most be nice to have a house like that and not a worry in the world when so many people outside the rich and famous are losing there homes if every star would give $1000.00 to poor people in the US maybe we would not have homeless people or hunry people get over your self Dr. Phils kid

s

This guy is a loser; and obviously his fake-doctor dad paid for the place. Hopefully he just realizes how pathetic he really is.

viktor

Wonder how much the taxes and maintenance on that place is annually. Probably too much...

Pieta

FYI - Jay might have graduated law school BUT he never passed the California bar.

WDC

What an UGLY f##cking house, borrring!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments