Jay McGraw -- It's Good to Be Dr. Phil's Son

2/20/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Phil's son Jay McGraw doesn't live in a sick $30 million mansion like his father does -- his new pad only cost about $6.5 mil. It's a hard knock life!

0218_a_dr_phil_house_launch_EX
Jay and his wife Erica (of Dahm Triplets fame) put the finishing touches on the purchase last month ... securing the six-bedroom, 11,128 square foot estate in a gated community in Calabasas, CA.

The house also features a two-story library, tennis court, six-car garage, and seven fireplaces.

And in case you're wondering ... Jay -- executive producer of "The Doctors" -- picked up the tab with his own funds. No help from daddy required.

val

Could have helped the homeless!

Roberta

That whole family makes me want to throw up.

doodlecheesenoodlepie

Surprisingly ugly considering the money it's worth, too big and tacky lots of fluff and show and no warmth or class,and why would the architect make that huge house and put in such a pathetic kitchen? Definitely designed by a man. But still it must be nice to be the son of someone rich and famous.

HairbySapphire

Nice!!!

infamouskid15

Wow, his house is really nice !

tyquan

check out my youtube :)

Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/JerKBoiiTy

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJDJtTVZ1o

Larry

I have never written a comment but I had to on this one.

First of all Dr. he's a joke total nepotism all the way. Stay tuned his dogs, his wife will have their own show soon.

Jay was one of the panelist on The Doctors. But he got pulled and they had no place to put him, so they put him as Producer. It could be that someone pulled the plug. He doesn't have a medical license so he couldn't not give any medical advise, duh.

But since big O is behind all, she has power they had to find something for Jay to do. They are waiting for the right spot so his wife can have her own show. She's dumb as it gets, a follower too "wify". But Dr. is scared the s****t since she can clean him good.

al bedrosian

Poster boy for nepotism

porchrd

Yeah but who do you think got him that job???? duh!!!! let me think oh yeah I got it now!!!!! yesit is his daddy Dr. Phil McGraw for sure.
Am I jealous no not at all because I work hard for my monies
and no one gives me a one penny!!!
11,000+sq.ft. cmon now do you really really need that much
comfort room.???

kayN

Dr Phil is a GENIUS!!!

Leslie Powell

I cannot believe the nerve of PEOPLE. Innately, midbrainers as I call them, are hateful people so jealous of those that are becoming successful. Jay, congratulations on your show production "The Doctors". I am a mid-westerner whose lived in Texas, wanted to move back, unable to get a job. Love southwest living. Hoping you can find me some work for your show. I am a licensed Physical Therapist, love to live out in Southern California. Away from the mid-west, looking for a change> By the way, love your dad, Dr. Phil!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3