« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron, Dwyane & Chris' Ladies

Who'd You Rather?

2/20/2011 3:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' fiancee Savannah Brinson, Dwyane Wade's GF Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh's girl Adrienne Williams all put on a smile at the same charity event in L.A. yesterday.

0220_three_girls_wyr_getty
Question is ...

0221_nba_wives_guess_who_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

angelaB

Gabrielle is easily the hottest one.

Mark

MightyMad is Lebron!!! LOL!

Eric

Lebron's girl looks like a dude.

Gabby for the victory easily

janice

I think that all 3 woman are pretty... just because they are not blonde and weight 90 pounds...does not make them ugly skanks, you got your people mix'd up. there has been a long list of white people that think that black woman are not pretty, well i beg the diffrent,we are woman of many colors, shapes and sizes...and we embrace our curves, and plastic surgery, are you kidding, your brain washed, because the media and movie put the ones on tv with a lot of make up...and plastic surgery...these woman have college education...and make a big impact on there men....not some where taking there breast out shaking them at the world.......

johnmich

Gabrielle is insanely freakin hot!

John the Lawyer

Yea, for all of these "who'd you rather" posts, Black, White, green, purple, Kardashian-like, WHATever, there should be a "none of the above" option. Just sayin

Tony Ramirez

wow, i had no idea my comments would get me referred to as a racist..... i am not a racist i was just making a funny comment .. BTW i am not attracted to black women although some R very beautiful.. Vanessa Fox, Halle Barry... just not my cup of tea, i prefer the blonde or redhead ... you guys can keep blasting me cuz it just doesnt matter!!!
peaceout!

p

I sure all 3 look better than 90% of you losers.

FrankKenStein

If I say neither am a a crackah racist?

AplMacLady

They are all beautiful women and neither of them has gotten plastic surgery. Blacks don't need it. We age beautifully. Gabrielle is almost 40 and she doesn't look a day over 27.

Jay

You are so right AP/MacLady. another thing the hair on their head in not remotely white. I have never seen hair like that on a white woman, Indian yes, white no. Weaves and wigs are made from Indian hear. Also black women hair comes in many textures, believe it or not. A lot of black women and men are mistakenly thought of as another race because of the texture of their hair. My first cousins were thought to be Indian because of the hair texture, and they are proud African-Americans.

Amanda

Gabrielle is the only good looking one. The other two look like men. What are this rich guys doing with these nasty sluts!!!!!!!

Big Red

i want to sex labrons ladie.do to him what he did to cleveland fans.lol

brosefff77

if i had to....I'd say Gabriel...the other two...are ummmm....how can I put this gently....FUGLY!

john