Lindsay Lohan -- Sofa ... So Good

2/20/2011 5:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay's making some last minute preparations for Mama Lohan's arrival in L.A. tomorrow -- hitting up an expensive furniture boutique in Bev Hills yesterday with a famous interior designer.

Lindsay Lohan Venice Beach House
The designer is  Linda Koopersmith -- who's putting the finishing touches on Lindsay's Venice pad.

What money problems?

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

john smith

Harvey stated on TMZ live that the DA's office likes to assign one of their top prosecutors to celebrity cases even if they are not felonies because they are high profile cases, the kind that you want if you are running for an elected office like DA of LA. Yes there is water in my world, and Duh Netta's weave dried a little too tight on her head and is affecting her judgement.

---

In her world, someone yells "Duck" and she says "D***It, LINDSAY, I told you... >>> (fill in whatever applies) <<< !

LieHoShouldBeInJail

The judge's remarks at LieHo's arraignment to the effect, "You're no different than anyone else. You must obey the law or else I will send you straight to jail" were specifically in regards to her being out on bail for a felony charge.
If this goes to trial, it will be months before it happens.
That's months of being out on bail for a felony charge.
Considering LieHo tried to hit clubs 4 nights straight this last week, good luck with that! Just one more arrested for DUI and we won't be seeing her for a long while!

---

#320 - Are you thinking it will go to trial?????? And why would people worry about that?

john smith

Yahoo trending right now top ten 2]Lindsay Lohan 9}The Oscars 10] Presidents Day!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Interesting paper on the net by Laurie L. Levenson, titled "HIGH-PROFILE PROSECUTORS & HIGH-PROFILE CONFLICTS"
at http://llr.lls.edu/volumes/v39-issue4/docs/Levenson.pdf. It was published in LOYOLA OF LOS ANGELES LAW REVIEW [Vol. 39:1237 December 2006] PROSECUTORS AND CONFLICTS

ilovegossip

Do tell, sitting bull, what gave you that idea?

Holly

@317 John Smith
"Harvey stated on TMZ live that the DA's office likes to assign one of their top prosecutors to celebrity cases even if they are not felonies because they are high profile cases"

Yep, they assigned their top prosecutors to the OJ trial.

ilovegossip

@sitting bull,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would love it to go to trial. I would hate for Lindsay to plea bargain, although to me that proves guilt, I don't think it will help Lindsay in anyway. But I would love a jury to convict her. I believe then, it would show the enablers and Lindsay herself that she is not above the law.

---

Sitting Bull....sounds like you're trying to "buffalo" your way through with vague allegations that only you can see that the tide has turned and people are now on board the free lindsay express. Not to say I'm against having her be found innocent if its on the up and up, but you still have not, in the many times you've posted about this, given any indication that you know whereof you speak.
I'm sure SHC will be very competent as Lindsay's lawyer, because she has shown in cases that have been noted by the public, both with LL and with Nicole Richie, that she has the ability to get what is neccessary done, depending on the cir***stances. About the only thing I haven't seen SHC do is influence Lindsay with her appearances in Court, and the demeanor that Lindsay shows the court while in there. Maybe its not for lack of trying, but lack of someone taking her advice.
If LL is really trying to get her **** together, then more power to her, but it is axiomatic that people are going to judge people on their past behavior, since you can't be going in and believing any Tom, ****, or Harry when they cry out "I've changed!", without something to back that up. Lindsay has yet to show us she has changed, so far just more pronouncements, that are so similar as statements she has made since she wal 17 years old about staying away from alcohol, etc. She also has to make amends to any friends if she has taken things from them that don't belong to her, and get real assistance on getting her demons conquered. She still has said nothing that I could depend on to believe that she has really decided to change her ways. I think she may need another rehab, but one that she chooses to do on her own because of the right reasons, which is she needs to want to be better. Right now, Linds needs to mind her attorney, be contrite, accept any punishment she gets, if she gets it, be grateful if she escapes with little more than extended probation, or a small local jail sentence, and get people around her that will really help her and not be enabling her to continue on the path she's been on.
I will be happy for her if this has been her rock bottom point, but ????? it may not be.

Soxy

Posted at 4:10 PM on Feb 21, 2011 by john smith

No, you are the racist. A disgusting racist pig.

anyjoe

@ 329

Nice post, I agree with much of it. I too think if LL is serious about getting her life together she needs to STFU. that is to say stop talking and start walking. She has little to no credibility so everytime she opens her mouth eyes roll and she does little to further her cause. It would be better to keep quiet and work on her self then once people notice an improvement she can begin to talk again

Britney Valdez

I LOVE, LOVE Furniture Shopping! I can't afford the super expensive styles the celebs buy, but I found a very affordable site that sells cool modern furniture. http://modernhomeandfurniture.com/category_1/all/Modern-Classics.htm They have an amazing selection that us everyday folk can afford!

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20