Lindsay Lohan -- Sofa ... So Good

2/20/2011 5:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay's making some last minute preparations for Mama Lohan's arrival in L.A. tomorrow -- hitting up an expensive furniture boutique in Bev Hills yesterday with a famous interior designer.

Lindsay Lohan Venice Beach House
The designer is  Linda Koopersmith -- who's putting the finishing touches on Lindsay's Venice pad.

What money problems?

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Don't worry about the money, silly people. LL had no intention of buying anything. She went around offering $2.50 - which she flashed around - for every piece in the boutique. Then, while the staff was busy LTAO in the back, Patrick (not pictured) and her simply put a sofa on wheels and borrowed it right out the door!

Tony

Don't care what anyone says I hope she does well. Everyone needs to back off so she can heal it is a slow long process. She is a very pretty woman

Sammie

Seriously, what is the matter with these people? Just go buy a couch you like and put it in your dumb house. No wonder she steals things. There's no one there telling her what to buy.

Becky

Ms Koopersmith is saying I really hate Celebrities I don't have time to waist on you spoiled whiny people.

Sammie

Tony/aka Dina or one of LL's supposed friends, there are zillions of women far more beautiful. And if this idiot would ever just do the right thing, even once, people would lay off but since she acts like we're actually supposed to believe her silly lies, it's open season. She has done all of this to herself and has yet to take any responsibility for any of it. That's what ticks us off.

aleahh

how is she earning money right now anyway?

erkg

Love the look on the designer's face -

could it be - 'omg, the press had to make a record of this - there goes my client listing'; or maybe 'okay, I'll go but will I get paid?'

kp

Let her mom lay by the dog dish!!

aleahh

Tony... what does being pretty have to do with anything?? There are pretty criminals.. but they are still criminals.

SOOTHE

She is acting far to calm and assured for someone who is due in court to face felony charges. Perhaps a plea deal has been reached.

Nicole

@nikki @ha ha ha @rose4591

Jail isn't guaranteed on Wednesday.
It is VERY possible but it is at the discretion of the Judge.
If the fair market value of the necklace is 950 or below then Lindsay will take it to trial and will have nothing to lose.

@spot
That isn't going to happen. It is probably a good thing that Lindsay has a new Judge.
No way will she serve more than 24 days if the Judge determines that a technical violation (new arrest and charges but no conviction) is enough to completely revoke her probation.

I think that if she went back to Judge Fox then she really would be screwed and would have to serve at least 2 months.

The sheriff Lee Baca has to try and reduce his budget by 90 million before June.
Lindsay needed 21 sherrif deputies to escort her into her arraignment. The Paris Hilton situation is just not going to happen with this case.

Lucky_130

Actually I believe I have been to Lindsayland once in my dreams years ago, when my boss used to play her movies in the store, and I had no clue who this Lindsay Lohan was.
Lindsayland somehow connected to a portion of my Disneyland I often visit in dreams.
In all actuality Lindsay came up to me in this dream and took me through a part of Fantasy land I had never been through that connected to the castle. Lindsay took me to this secret room in the castle and we made out for about 10 minutes then met back up with her friends out in the courtyard of the castle.
Yes everything here is free!!! There are no lines for rides, and its always open!
Turns out a week later I saw a thing on Disneyworld about a secret room in the castle for "special guests". I guess that means Lindsay is the always the "special guest" of honor in Lindsayland.

Holly

The party she tried to crash was the NBA All Star Party Hosted By Los Angeles Laker

Soetoro

Can you spell IKEA?

Holly

Sticky fingers would have slipped Vanessa Bryant's ring off her finger along with all the other Laker wives