MJ's Kids -- Murray Couldn't Have Killed Our Dad

2/21/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children refused to believe their dad died of a heart attack -- because MJ used to RAVE that Dr. Murray was the BEST doctor on EARTH ... TMZ has learned.

0216_michael_jackson_conrad_ex_getty
MJ's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, spoke with LAPD investigators in the months after Michael died  ... and explained how Murray became a "regular" around the house when the singer lived in Vegas ... coming by at least two times a week.

Grace told investigators Michael would constantly brag about Murray in front of the kids -- and that's why after he died, the kids would say, "There's no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world."

Grace also said Michael first met Murray through a member of MJ's security team ... and explained  MJ felt he could trust Murray, because the security guy claimed he had some sort of mysterious leverage over the doc.

Grace offered no further explanation about the mysterious leverage.

And here's another bombshell -- Grace says that during a family trip to Florida, the kids called 911 when they discovered MJ "passed out" in their hotel room. It's unclear when the incident took place.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

mymjj5.

Agree, Murray has no defence. On another note, mymjj5, do u know how & why Joe J. got the money to invest in Vietnam. Guess he's not broke after all. Why Vietnam, of all places. Do they have a lotta tourism going on there?
Posted at 1:39 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Daphne
________________________________________________________________
hi daphne
all of michael's assets were not outlined in the will. my best guess is life insurance......surely to be in the millions and divided among his kids, parents, and perhaps siblings (jmo) of course.............

Daphne

But if you think I am a clone .......

that I have the good fortune of real love in real life

Posted at 2:00 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Kimbo

No, u are not a clone, kimbo/deb/duilama/ow/greg/henry/trish. U are just spaced out. Hahaha, u have real love in real life. OW/greg/henry only exist in your own mind. Enjoy.

Daphne

hi daphne

Posted at 2:02 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by mymjj5.

I recall reading in Calgary magazine that the estate cashed in a $3 million life insurance policy shortly after he passed. At least, here is an insurance policy that was not payable to AEG. LOL. Good for him, at his age, he's still going at it. Gotta give him some credit for his drive & ambition.

mymjj5.

@mymjj5. If you go back to those older post last year, I am sure somewhere I have mentioned that you were young and you were a boy, or something along that line, as that was what I thought I was talking to. But if you think I am a clone that's alright as well, it is up to you.
The above is a confession of a rabid fan. Do you see the similarity and the common thread with all you rabid fans? You have never outgrown your first crush of an image. You are all stuck in your immature mentality. I have my crush on many teen idols when I was younger, but I grew out of that. It could be that I have the good fortune of real love in real life. I wish you the best of having the same and maybe you can get over it (MJ) as well. God bless!
Posted at 2:00 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Kimbo
_______________________________________________________________
@Kimbo
You may have mentioned that. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. Micheal Jackson was 6 years older than me. He grew up and became a Man with 45 years of showbusiness behind him. Therefore I don't have a crush on a teen idol. Your teen idols most likely faded into the woodwork after age 21. Michael Jackson at age 21 was just getting warmed up to conquer the world as an adult performer.
What is wrong with you? Last year you were going on and on that child molestation was okay as long as the molester marries the child. that's the dingbat kimbo I was talking to back then. I'm not going back to review old posts from last year. if you ever thought that I was a teenage boy you are a clone and not the same kimbo that tried to play the dozen with me on more than one occasion. for that kimbo KNOWS that I am very much a woman and that I will never stop loving michael jackson for one single second. Everything in my life is real. More real than you could ever imagine!!!!!.............hhhmmm!

Daphne

Last year you were going on and on that child molestation was okay as long as the molester marries the child. that's the dingbat kimbo I was talking to back then. Everything in my life is real. More real than you could ever imagine!!!!!.............hhhmmm!

Posted at 2:19 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by mymjj5.

OMG, mymjj5, your comment is so funny. Yeah, deb, oh I mean, Kimbo, is a dingbat allright. Still LOL over your post. Hahaha too funny. Gotta go to do volunteer work. TTYAL.

Trish

Peace, love and understanding... I hope nobody ever has to go thru something like this. Trish

MiMi

Are you stuck on repeat or what UnWell?

Geez, what a moron...

MiMi

Auction House, Michael Jackson's Estate To Be Taken To Trial Over Cancelled Auction

"A judge ruled today that a collector suing Michael Jackson's estate and an auction house for $5 million over a canceled auction of the singer's memorabilia can take his case to trial, but trimmed some of the allegations in the complaint.

The decision by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald Sohigian means a jury will decide Richard LaPointe's causes of action for alleged intentional infliction of contractual relations and breach of contract against Julien's Auction House and the Jackson estate, said plaintiff's attorney Andrew Krastins.

The allegations eliminated by the judge included negligent interference with contractual relations, Krastins said.

Krastins hailed the ruling, saying it means his client can seek punitive damages and that the Jackson executors may have to reveal the extent of the estate's assets.

The auction, which would have been the largest authorized sale of items associated with Jackson, was canceled in April 2009 after the singer reached a legal settlement with Julien's Auction House. Jackson died two months later at age 50.

The 1,400 items that were to be auctioned off included Jackson's large collection of antiques, decorative arts, costumes, music awards and other items that were once in his Neverland mansion in Santa Barbara County.

Lapointe filed the lawsuit in October 2009, claiming ownership of 82 items on which he bid online ahead of the auction.

He was the only bidder for those items, including a replica classic automobile used by Jackson to provide transportation to celebrity guests at Neverland.

LaPointe also has one of the world's biggest collection of Beatles memorabilia."

Trish

Hi Kimbo, It's been very hard on our family and friends. I just finished up at the funeral home a little bit ago. His obituary is in todays paper and tomorrow is the viewing and Friday morning is the funeral. I don't know why I am posting on here, but I guess it's my little area I like. I will post his video on Youtube my friend made probably over the weekend. I know his friends in other states would like to see it and I will share it with you. I will let you know when and where. Miles of Smiles... Trish

Robyn Hope

Tellit, it's true what you said about Elvis, but his story isn't nearly as interesting as Michael Jacksons'. The King of Pop was a phenomenon and the most fascinating, alluring and captivating freak that ever moonwalked the earth --- and in addition to all of MJ's massive musical talents, he was a marketing genius --- that's why we're here talking about him around the clock.

susie

Mimi

stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop

enough enough enough enough enough enough enough enough enough

mymjj5.

Now, you are putting words in my mouth. I think I have given you too much respect for that.
I said that was the impression I got when I first talked with you. Although your real gender and real chronological age might have been different, but your actual mentality and maturity has not changed (my impression was dead on).
And if you read carefully, I mean all you rabid fans in a collective sense, and not just you, individually now. That's why I don't post often now, I have been ignoring quite a bit posters here. Because the best way to deal with ignorance is to ignore them. But I think you were a little bit more intelligent than the like of MiMi, Daftne, Sharewoodie, Kaz, Paullette, HN etc. etc. If I was wrong, at least I hope you are not as mean spirited.
Posted at 3:13 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by MiMi
________________________________________________________________
My response and post was to the clone of kimbo. why on earth would the clone of MiMi respond? LOL!!!!! Everyone knows that I would not lie. I would not say something that I could not back up or that someone could not confirm if they wanted to. I cannot speak for your impression of anything and i cannot help you with it.
There's nothing manly about me. You can hold on to that 15YO thought if you wish for I will not engage you any further. I've made it clear time and time again about my gender, race, ethnicity, age, beliefs, and straight sexuality. If you see a fifteen year old boy from my personal description and posts then you've obsessed your self silly with something that exists only in your mind.....and it has nothing to do with me. since i'm a mature adult, young at spirit, no lines or wrinkles (and PROUD OF IT), i'm done with this.........i'm movin on clone or no clone, I'm passed this one with you.....if you have anything else to add, "you win" "game over". I'm still very much a lovely 46YO woman w/an off the cusp sense of humor. I'll post everyday to defend my king michael until the trial is over.

MiMi

Posted at 5:12 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by mymjj5

-------------------------------------------------------

I think Dumbo got a wee bit confused.

It's bound to happen when you have too many nics going all at once.

MiMi

Oh whatever Dumbo

I am definitely not the only one being cloned. Can't help it that you and UnWell seem to have an overt obsession with me.

I also don't believe that susie was referring to me, but to the numerous fake MiMi posts that have since gone POOF.

You claim mymjj5 is waisting her time by being on the boards. Then please enlighten everyone as to exactly what it is that you are doing????

MiMi

Uh oh.

Dumbo got POOFED

LoL

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments