MJ's Kids -- Murray Couldn't Have Killed Our Dad

2/21/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children refused to believe their dad died of a heart attack -- because MJ used to RAVE that Dr. Murray was the BEST doctor on EARTH ... TMZ has learned.

0216_michael_jackson_conrad_ex_getty
MJ's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, spoke with LAPD investigators in the months after Michael died  ... and explained how Murray became a "regular" around the house when the singer lived in Vegas ... coming by at least two times a week.

Grace told investigators Michael would constantly brag about Murray in front of the kids -- and that's why after he died, the kids would say, "There's no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world."

Grace also said Michael first met Murray through a member of MJ's security team ... and explained  MJ felt he could trust Murray, because the security guy claimed he had some sort of mysterious leverage over the doc.

Grace offered no further explanation about the mysterious leverage.

And here's another bombshell -- Grace says that during a family trip to Florida, the kids called 911 when they discovered MJ "passed out" in their hotel room. It's unclear when the incident took place.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

MiMi

You did not answer my question, but instead resort to foul name calling.

Only a very sick man would refer to any woman in the manner you do.

mymjj5.

Hi MiMi
The clones are ridiculous!

susie

Posted at 6:34 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Kimbo
_______________

Didn't she say she was married? Where's her hubby?

susie

I am not Deb, you "gang bang" won't get to me.

Posted at 7:19 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Kimbo
___________________

Sorry Kimbo I don't know what "gang bang" means, slang?

susie

Gang bang

group sex, bunch of guys and one woman
by Sharon J., Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA, Dec 01 2005 (Edit definition)

for an woman to have sex with multiple partners at once, 3 or more
by blah b., Apr 01 2006 (Edit definition)

group sex.
by Adam, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Aug 15 2007 (Edit definition)

gang rape, a common occurrance in prisons.
________________

Is that right?

Coglione

Deb

YOU GUYS ARE WRITING OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF A GANG BANG AND YOU TALK ABOUT ***ME*** BEING NASTY?

OH.MY.GOD.

anonymous

Where is the website to set a candle for Trish's husband? I would definitely like to set a candle if it's alright.

anonymous

*I mean light a candle.

anonymous

Ok thanks alot, Kimbo. I've just lighted my candle for her husband just now. Everyone else should definitely do the same if you haven't yet. Set aside all harsh feelings and do something meaningful.

Light A Candle For Trish's Husband

Daphne

Why does this not apply for the Doctor.

susie

I am not Deb

Posted at 7:19 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Kimbo

kimbo/deb/ow, it should read "why does this not apply TO the doctor" and susie, deb is everyone, this is called multitasking.

Deb

Posted at 9:18 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Daphne

If I have said it once I have said it a hundred times - I am NOT cloning anyone! You have GOT to be kidding me if you really believe I am all these people. If someone clones you, or MiMi, or Tellit, or whoever, doesn't it stand to reason that I get cloned too?

Geez, you sure are stupid for a woman your age. I guess you're still waiting for brain transplant technology to become available. In the meantime I guess you'll just have to get used to that air blowing in one ear and out the other.

Deb

Let me rephrase that, I am tired. If you guys get cloned then of course I can and AM cloned. Also, there are many people out there cloning people with names like MiMi's Dildo or MiMi with a dirty tampon, whatever - those people are NOT me and I resent your saying that they are. I told MiMi I would stop cloning her and I have been a woman of my word. If she is a TMZ internal she can check that out very easily.

Now STFU Daftney and don't open your mouth again until you have something intelligent to say besides the same old garbage.

anonymous

Thanks anonymous, it is good that you created a live link as well, because my post will be deleted sooner or later when you know who wakes up or punches in. Are you not afraid to be on her black list?

Posted at 10:16 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Kimbo
_______________________________________________

LOL@ Mimi's black list.

Well it would be completely wrong of anyone to blacklist me just for showing support to a family who just lost a father. It's such a sad situation for Trish's son as well. I think Mimi doesn't mind if other fans want to send out their condolences. Well hopefully not. I've heard that Mimi is a really nice person by the way. She may have even lit a candle herself.

Light a Candle For Trish's Husband - He died 4 days ago from Cardiac Arrest.

Trish

@Kimbo Yes, I think you have found us... Very sad and so sudden... He and I are loved by everyone. He is a handsome and beautiful person. My husbands childhood friends came in tonight and I introduced them to his best friends here. They are all going to carry my husband's casket to his final resting area. I was at the funeral home earlier do a test on the video and the funeral director (tears in his eyes) wants us to bring our boat to the cemetery. So we are hooking up that big baby up and bringing it Friday morning. God bless... Trish

Trish

@Kimbo and other Trish fans/friends... I will only post on this story. I'm sure a lot of people have moved on to other stories. But, I do have some kind of connection with some of you, and it's my little area that I can get lost and enjoy. I just want to say, stay focused on your loved ones... But, I will only post in this area... Trish...

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments