Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

FUjbieber

stupid still looks like a girl and he still has no talent and punk doesn't deserve to go out with selena gomez

Emilee

Omg!!!! why would bieber do that??? I mean sure I'll always love that kid, I'm his number one fan...but his new haircut just makes him look like the rest of the guys in the world...what happened to never cutting the precious locks, now there being auctioned away;'( good thing hair grows back...plz plz plz....grow back your hair....
Love always,
Your biggest fan,
Emillee(;

Nicole

idc how his hair looks!! HES STILL HOTT!!! luv ya justin. ♥

Chrystal

The hair looks better than what he had before. He looked like a girl now he looks like a more mature improvement lolzz! LOVE HIM!!

The Psycho

All The bad stuff going on in the world and all people can write about it is about this kids freaking hair.

Erica

ummm....why are you even on this site if you think its stupid news?/

Erica

ummmm..if you think this is silly news , then why are you even registered on this site.This site is meant for fun, and not to diminish what is happening in the world. This kid cut his hair for charity , and all you guys can do is trash him...jealous much??? Instead of coming on here , and making ignorant remarks about a person you obviously know nothing about, why didn't you use your time to donate to a charity , or find out how you can help the earthquake victims, like Justin ,i'm sure ,has already done !!

Michaela

HE IS HOT NO MATTER WHAT! HOW IS HE LOSE FANS FOR HAIR OMG NOT LIKE HE GOT A SEX CHANGE! HE IS MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE HIM STILL MWAH MWAH!

Daphne

He cant do his hair flip anymore! My life is over 3

Alayna

why?! i mean he still hot but come on!!!! his hair was his look! :(

Megan

Wow! Honestly, he looks good now! I love it honestly :)
It makes him look TONS older.

hay

hot

Michael

I love Bieber,

It's awesome to watch a no talent cutsie lesbo chick hack live their life in public.

Go Bieber.

Elizabeth Van Der Hoof

I know people are really upset that there will be no more hair flips from Justin Bieber, but I personally like his new haircut. It makes him look older and more mature. This change was needed for him to gain more respect from males and elders. I think this was a great decision for Justin.

Madison

I LOVE Justin, and agree with him in everything. But chopping off his gorgeous hair, I totally disagree. He was famous for not just his music, but his hair too. I'll miss it, but no matter what, I'll always love him!