Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

Joann

Justin who is 16 years old wants to look more mature because he's messing around with an 18 year old....lol.

chippvz

He's still a giant f***ing douche!

CarolynAB

Wow.
Now he actually looks 16, instead of 12.
Just sayin'.

I am Spartacus

amy, you think thats why people hate on him. People hate on him because theyre tired of seeing him all over the place. Ive only heard him sing a few times but its average at best and he's famous because his demographic is young girls so like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and all those other Disney type people become big appealing to 10-16 yr old girls. He's got a very short amount of time to make his money so more power to him for making it but when you see him on CSI, winning MVP at the Celeb All Star Game (which he was awful even for a 16 year old), and see and hear about him all the time you become sick of seeing and hearing about this kid.

Between hearing about his crappy goofy looking hair, his bad acting or his bad singing enough is enough and people that aren't a 10-16 year old girl are just sick of this kid.

bring back recent posts

I am Spartacus..............why didn't you go past this thread?????????

Viv

You guys need to stop calling a 16 year old boy gay or any other nasty words! Have you all forgotten about the no bullying or gay-calling initiative? Would you want people calling your kids any of those words? Let the kid enjoy his success! He caters to a younger crowd and that's ok. I rather have my kid listen to Justin Bieber than to Lady Gaga or other insane drugged out performers. Get a grip on yourself and leave the kid alone.

Lindsay Lohan

Donating to animal charity? Hey *******s at TMZ, there is more Americans going hungry today. Use the money to buy some families some groceries? Don't donate it to some organization who will only use a little towards the deed. Use some of the staff there at TMZ to go to the store. Put an ad on craigslist for families in need of groceries.. Do the right thing. I don't have a lot of money myself but today I bought $300 of groceries and found a family of four in need and took them the food.

Wocka

Looks better but look at what we're dealing with - a kid singer who is a flash in the pan. In 2 years no one will think of him and rightfully so. Call that singing?? I don't think so. Case closed.

Lisa

He's a cute kid either way, but I liked his old "do".

Steve

WTF? They're selling his hair? Who buy's someones hair?

wow

I just don't get the appeal of this tot. But, for what it's worth, with this haircut this kid looks like most of the girls I went to high school with in the eighties (Think Helen Slater in, "The Legend of Billie Jean"). Yeah I know, the opinion of the middle aged isn't worth much to the quivering masses that adore this child. Thank you in advance for your tax dollars that will pay for my retirement. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Well, at least until it's all gone. But I'll be dead by then. Maybe this Bieber kid can pay for your retirement.......NAH!

Jasmin

i like it hes still hot.. I LOVE YOU BIEBER<3

Tony

He still looks like a sissy

tgrfan42069

the scary part is people kept his hair to sell it..yes its for a good cause but scary non the less

THIN LIZZY

Is that Triple H giving the kid a haircut?