Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

i'mabelieber<3

Justin has ALWAYS and WILL ALWAYS look amazing, but now he's even better! (HOW CAN ANY1 LOOK THIS GOOD?) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby

u r so sexy justin bieber with ur new haircut i don't give a ****e abuot ur girlfreinds so dump that bitch and *** 2me now and kiss me i like u so much i named myself after ur song baby i luv u so much

desiray

i HATEE!!!!!!!!!!1 his new hair cut soo fcking much

sad one

i love the new hair cut and if i could just meet jb once in my life it would change everything my life me and my family are going thru ruff times and we need to change that if you know jb plz have him contact me dont worry i wont bother him i know what it could feel like to be famous every one chasing you if you can get jb to contact me thankyou soooo much i need the hope in my family.

chase

**** you justin bieber you to ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOLLE

I DO NOT WANT TO BE MEAN I DO NOT LIKE IT

MOLLE

I LOVE HIS HAIR BEFOR

ashley

u are so cute i saw your movie it was awsome like u and cool u are so hot i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashley

u look like a baby u are awsome and cool i love u

morgan jo

he looks so much better with his new haircut

Aria

Okay I'm not really a Justin bieber fan but I have to admit it looks good.

kathleen

i like his haircut but i like his long hair better!i want to see hime live still love him!

Chrislene Dumaguete

,.he's still so hot..watever haircut he had..and for those people saying justin bieber is a gay.,GET LOST.!!!!

lovely lady

i love him...i wish he never cut his hair but thats still my baby doe and always will be...ily justin bieber <3

name

You like him for who he is not because he's cute so yeah i like him for who he is don't matter what

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments