Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

Nargis gul

I really lv justin n i always listen His song baby i am really a big fan of yurs plz contact me on my email i will wait for u i know i live in Pakistan but i am really ur big fan so plz can u contact me on my email I LOVE U AND UR HAIR STYLE ROCKZ

Nargis gul

elizabeth jones

i love u jb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur sexy

brandon

he is so much sexyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEVIN

HAY JUSTIN BIEBER MY NAME IS DEVIN AND I LIKE YOUR MUSIC WRITE ME BACK.

keara

justin bieber dont be mad cuase those peple are teasing you cuasei think you look good there ust haters just like the song

jacquelinesoto

WTH Justin Bieber SORRY to say this BUT do u know how many people think u look SO HALARIOSE and by the way hoooo told u to cut your own hair?If it was Selena Goemez then that is fine with me and by the way i saw a Magezin that u made Salina Gomez cry:( why wold u do that to your own girl friend?Like i want TO KNOW NOW tell me the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!O.K i will talk to u later MABY if u tell me the TRUTH O.K Bye

lacibieber

u look hot justin

wacawaca

horrible he was beautiful now horrible i bomit

jusklnickki

it looks ight ........ at least ur coming out of ur shell..... but still luv ya :P

miranda gibson

i love ur hair

I m the bigg one fans justin bieber

justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn perfectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt loveeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my angelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ted

Justin Bieber still sucks so bad he shouldn't even be called music.

brooke

i think ur a gud singer brilliant singer but hate ur new hair style. my friend Alex cryed when she heard u got a new hair style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorissa jackson

woah now thats so fin scary f u barber gosh stop already it burns fan agreement hmmmmmm let me seeee 0% get lost sucker

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments