Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

NewsToYou

This haircut truly is a lesbian staple. Is the Biebs trying to increase his reach in the queer community? Not sure, but there is something disconcerting about seeing a teenage boy with this cut.

janet

With everyone taken their cut. Enjoy your money.

Hair spray and now mousse.

pb0071

I am so tired of this overhyped, over promoted Justin Bieber BS. The promotional Machine behind Bieber are really going all out for this girly looking and girly sounding, no talent weirdo.Enough already!

Poncho Llama

You know, if you died his hair darker he kinda looks like the creepy little brother on Weeds now.

Erica

Okay, I do like his new haircut. His older one I love the best. But don't you get it? He's trying to see if fans still love and care for him with or without the hair. Thank God he did not do a Britney Spears look! Just kidding. I'll love you with or without your hair, Justin! You're the best role model I could ever know for a singer.

Ashley

Lose Weight and Fast in very Fast way for free
❤❤❤❤❤

I lost 20lbs in 10 days ❤

yes its free 100% ❤

it worked for me

Now i am happy that i am correct weight

due to suggestion of one of my my friend i used it with in 10days i
lost 20 lbs

I am surprised by it

if you want to loose weight for free then its a best gift for you
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

get back here Http://bit.ly/weightlosszh

Happy weight losing 。◕‿◕。g

Bankruptcy Foreclosure

Justin still looks handsome....No matter what haircut he gets!

www.massachusettsbankruptcycenter.com

Luna

He actually looks like a 17 year old now instead of a 7 year old. it's a huge improvement.

Now if he could only get some talent that would be great.

Munwards

You will really look smart in your new hair style.

lori

Is that Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry?

Greg

I swear to god he looks like a girl. Lesbian. And his fans are the most pathetic fans EVER. (Death threats to his girlfriend, and to Esperanza?) that's lame when a fan is unaware of reality lol

j

Hey....isnt that the lead singer from RASCAL FLATTS??!! I didnt know he was also a hair stylist..LMFAO

Gigi

it makes his head look huge... but he can pull it off :)

anonymous one

it looks more better. but still, you're still a handsome one. and that will never change. even what hair it is :)

alina

finally,he looks like a teeneger with this new haircut ...like it