Bieber BUYS OUT

Flower Shop for Selena Gomez

2/21/2011 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber scored major points with his GF Selena Gomez last week -- when the 16-year-old phoned in a GARGANTUAN flower order ... and it wasn't even Valentine's Day!!!!

Justin Bieber Flowers
Sources close to Bieber tell us Justin called up a local florist on Wednesday hoping to "fill Selena's house with flowers" ... just because he felt like it.

We're told the florist needed EVERY SINGLE FLOWER in the shop to complete the order ... and had to use "multiple trucks" to pull off the love stunt.

One source close to  the couple tells us Selena LOVED the surprise.

Debi

When his music first started coming on the radio I thought it was a girl (didn't like it, still don't). I really don't think he has any talent that I can see, just seems to have the world's greatest publicist. I also wonder if this is an arranged relationship for the tabloids.

CriticAl

Bieber has to beg his mom to buy a toy helicopter, but can buy a whole shop full of flowers for Selena?

Joey

TMZ Please stop posting Bieber stories you are just prolonging the agony. Oncve his voice changes he will go away and hopefully all of his DumbA$$ Tween fans will go with him

killthegravity

trying to get in her pants with flowers? i am not impressed by this kid at all. JMO (just my opinion). he's only made a big deal about because of all the $$ usher has put behind him to promote him. washed out before he's 21. i'm taking bets!

sumo

This kid makes me sick. He is a talentless little troll who uses high tech to give him a voice.

killthegravity

i forgot to say..if i came home one day & found my house had an entire flowershop in it, i'd call the police and get a restraining order ASAP. maybe i watch too many lifetime movies but that seems a little creepy to me. something a little....STALKERISH!!

blahblahz

aww looks like little jb finally lost his virginity. Hope it was good little buddy.

Julierose

That is the sweetest thing I have heard in a while. Lately guys don't buy flowers for a girl anymore. they should start doing that again. It seems like a little much since they will die soon but I would be so surprised and happy if someone did that for me.

Carl

Continuing the coverup I see. The more he tries to prove how much he loves Selena the more it looks like he is really gay and using her as a beard.

jester

His music sucks. He sucks. today's teenagers know nothing about music. His image comes first, not his music. When I was 16(30 years ago) He would have never made it. People used to care about quality music. Now all you have is image I.E..bieber,gaga,beyonce,rhianna...They all suck

mike holly

I still don't understand where all the child activist are. He is a 16 year old child and she is an adult. Turn the tables in age and there would be an uproar.

Cartman

Either he cheated on her or she gave him a "Lewinski".

Nobody buys that many flowers on a whim.

---

oh man, that's just too cute! Go Biebs!!!

v

she is only 19???? at 21 shes gonna want an island.. WTF?????

Mish

The flowers are to make up for the fact that he can't get a boner yet.