Kim K's Boyfriend

Taylor Lautner?

2/21/2011 2:02 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Kim Kardashian's New Jersey Nets boyfriend Kris Humphries in L.A. this weekend (left) -- and "Twilight" stud Taylor Lautner last year (right).

Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries
Kim must definitely be Team Jacob.

We're just sayin'.

Sersi

Please they got a squashed in face only their mommas and golddiggers love ... It looks like someone took them as babies and squeezed their face eyes, nose, mouth, chin closer together.

phil

anybody that gets involved with her has got to be a moran. all the whole family cares about is money.

John

Has anyone else noticed how unattractive Taylor Lautner is?

cat stone

That's trippy.

Katie12

She should have stayed with the Aussie guy the bodyguard. He was sooo HOT!

Ashley

Omg?! He's i think a little young to be dating Kim.

Alexa

EWWWWWWWWWW. Thats gross.

FletchGuy

Wow those are 2 really ugly guys..I can't see Kim dating either one of them and if so not for long both look mildly retarded or slow.

Timmy

Just her boobs ma'am just her boobs!

Jack

Baba Booey! Baba Booey!

ltlecookie

I thought she liked her coffee black

aflintoff75

nice couple

HTC mytouch 4g

Knowledge Seeker

I'm so excited for the finale of the Twilight Saga as i have been a huge fan throughout the whole endeavor. I've read all of Ms Meyer's books and marveled at the creative and imaginative place her perspective is able to get to. I've been particularly impressed with Breaking Dawn as the bouncing character narration is a twist that I did not foresee as such a lengthy intermission. I travel a ton for work through Dish Network and am so glad that I also began to subscribe to them as well. Unfortunately with cable I would not have nearly as many programming options to suit my obsession with this frenzy. Twilight has put the idea of romance on a whole new level which is fun to daydream about. When the movie is released to the service providers to munch on, I'll most likely be on a plane going to some business location but, I'll have my iPad which given me all my movies and channels as I choose to view them so it's ok. I will most likely be buying the DVDs to add to my collection as I've not been able to watch these films only once. The musical score to each film has really captured me especially the first two, I'm anxious to see how the final two entrance me musically.

MissJayJay74

for the first person who made a comment JACKIE. U only can wish u look as good as this woman! yes i am a woman and not a lesbian but Kim presents herself very well. OK honestly I would rather see her back with Reggie. but i also kinda want Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston back together so I may as well keep dreaming. I really cant stand all these women talking **** about this woman especially if u knew her personally you would want to hang out with her.

maizie

Wow. You all are harse. I think they are both good looking guys. And, though I think Matt Damon is more handsome, he has a similar look, dominant brow and cute little nose. Matt's and Kris's jaws are more square than Taylor's.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments