« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-USC Star SLAMS Pete Carroll -- 'F**k You!'

2/21/2011 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former USC superstar running back LenDale White is PISSED at his former college and NFL coach Pete Carroll... and this weekend, he sent Pete a 4-letter message via TMZ ... "F*ck you."
0221_white_video

White was leaving Voyeur nightclub in Hollywood with former USC teammate Dominique Byrd when we asked about reports that certain NBA players were complaining about a controversial sneaker ... and LenDale replied:

"If it ain't Chauncey Billups or Kobe Bryant ... f*ck 'em. Or if it ain't the Denver Broncos or Chris Johnson ... f*ck 'em. Or D-Byrd ... or the Trojans ... minus Pete Carroll -- f*ck you."

When our camera guy quipped, "You love the Trojans" ... LenDale continued, "Except for Pete Carroll. Minus Pete Carroll I have Trojan love."

FYI -- LenDale's been upset with Carroll ever since Pete cut him from the Seahawks last year.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fifthavenuekid

The statement by " DUDE " is typical racist american discourse, and no surprise to myself. There are so many americans of european ethnicity, whom are mentally ill with respect to race, and he is just a microcosm of this demographic. Hey Dude if you get a job you might be able to move out of that trailer park, and find someone other than your sister to have sex with, oh yes and leave that METH alone.

fifthavenuekid

Some of you so called white folk are just angry because these so called black athletes are making millions of dollars and you can barely squeeze by on a *****rdly wage, well tuff ****sky baby, and further more the United States has no GHETTOS. We have SLUMS. GHETTOS were Polish Jewish Slums, this is not Poland and we are not Jewish,therefor we do not define ourselves by other peoples terms. Further more UKFAY OOYAY ALL.

qwerttyu

Very classy

jc

White should've told TMZ WHY he got cut. He was coasting in training camp assuming his old college coach was gonna let him slide thru giving less than 100%. Having guys like that on the team is toxic

lawls

Im pretty sure hes saying **** you to the person hes talking to, not pete carrol, he points at the dude, and at the start asks if hes talking **** to him.... derp de derp

Q

Another poster child for CTE injuries with football players and blows to the head causing emotional, financial, sexual, and anything else ending in "al"...absolute walking head cases these football players are now...get them help while they're still alive and make the rest of us safe from them...modern day step n fetch its, is what Football is turning out...Save them...please.

Gywats

Dayam! Lendale is sure classy..

Shameful.

Dan

I could be wrong but isn't "F*ck You" a 7 letter message??

fifthavenuekid

I am not a Lendale White fan per se and I do think a lot of these players are not that smart, however the majority of American citizens " are just not that bright " so judging from some of the stupid and very racist posts on this site I rest my case. If anyone thinks that any particular ethnic group or so called race is smarter than another just by virtue of the color of their skin or culture just look around. I have lived and traveled around 30 odd states in this republic and I have some of the most ignorant and backward people of every human variety.

chopfromchesapeake

you must be a very special person and a well educated player. i can't think of any one good reason why somebody,a fine and upstanding citizen and a role model like you, can be fired. if i were you, i'll go to the naacp,it's got to be racial.when you find out, how about letting me know after you wipe out the powder off your nose.

fifthavenuekid

Hey # 53 George Bush whom you probably voted for two times could not even pronounce nuclear, now that is some sad shyttttttt

Tim-o-rama

Pete Carroll cut Lendale a break he didn't deserve. White brought his loser dope-smoking fat ass into camp and Carroll pulled the plug on him. He's still drunk and looks bloated and brain dead.He's just not that good, does nothing to improve. It's over for this chump thug.

allie

i went to high school with him and he's the same guy he's always been, a ****y ass who thinks the world does, and should, revolve around him. there's a reason no one i went to high school with (in colorado) was excited to hear he was coming home.

Scudrunner51

No disrespect LenDale but one would think with all your money you'd buy an education & learn other words other than f*ck U...
I'm so F*ck n tired of that...oops! My bad...& that's another expression that's getting old....Oh well, I got my passport & I'm outta here!

draton

HEY SCUDRUNNER51 I DON'T HAVE LENDALE'S MONEY SO I WILL SPEAK FOR HIM f*UCK YOU.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments