Charlie Sheen -- Angry Over 'Major League' Snub

2/22/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's wish for another "Major League" movie isn't just a pipedream -- producers have been working on a script for more than a year. But TMZ has learned one key player's been cut from the flick ... and Charlie ain't too happy about it.

0221_major_league_ex_arrow

Sources close to the production tell TMZ ... an outline for ML4 was completed in 2010 ... and most of the original cast has already been contacted about roles ... except for Corbin Bernsen.

We're told Bernsen -- who famously played Roger Dorn in the first three "ML" movies -- contacted Morgan Creek productions when he heard the rumblings ... but was told there are currently no plans to include him in a 4th installment.

Bernsen's publicist tells us, “Corbin would LOVE to do another 'Major League' but it doesn’t look like he’s been written into the movie at this point.  We’re hopeful he gets written in by the time it’s finalized though."

0221_sheen_tmz_live_smallSheen -- on the other hand -- tells us he's pretty damn pissed about the snub ... adding, "I would love it for him to be in ... but I ain't the writer or director ... I'm a hired gun ... I'll do my best."

gutsygirl

Mike...it's quite obvious your Charlie Sheen's new b itch!

gutsygirl

typo to above: 'you're'

Opinionated

Are they going to wait three years for Wesley Snipes to get out of the pokey?

really?

f*c*k you JoBoo, I do it myself

W0lfman

Does that mean they're going to get Wesley Snipes out of jail to play Willie Mays Hayes?

foxcushion

comment nr 1:
"Charlie Sheen: "Burn your churches, burn your bibles and watch my show"

Sorry Charlie I'd rather not.

Posted at 1:00 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by Juanito Alverez"

when did Charlie Sheen say such thing?

f015e

corbin is part of the TEAM, he belongs

fred

welcome to unemployment charlie, dont forget to fill out the paperwork.

Norma Musclow

What an ego that guy has - as a defense mechanism because he knows he is a drug addict has been. I will NEVER watch anything that has Charlie Sheen in it again.

Dale Phillippy

Anyone can get caught up in addiction and anyone can come clean of it. So the guy parties a little bit and gets condemned by the world. He speaks his mind to his boss indirectly( a form of balls)something ALL of us would like to do, and gets fired for it. His boss and the jewish community taking offense to it(uncalled for) theyre crybabies. He has his own money. He can produce his own movie. Screw everyone! Hooray Charlie Sheen!!!

Maharishi Swami Poobah

Charlie...grow up, boy.

Kashif Manzoor

very nice posts visit it

Chicagoray

Well this turned out to be BS as you can see from the report on this very website on 3.17 when "Pedro Cerrano" said "that's all BS" right to a TMZ paparazzi

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4