Jen Aniston Goes to the Barbra Shop

2/22/2011 2:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Jennifer Aniston with her new shorter hairdo in Madrid on Tuesday (left) -- and the one and only Barbra Streisand last year (right).

Jennifer Aniston New Haircut
Funny, girl.

We're just sayin'.

0222_jen_aniston_hair_footer

moso

Give me a break!!
It's not like you can have one lenght hair look so different.
It's just a haircut. I really doubt she went in asking for the "Barbara" haircut...
IT'S ONE LENGHT!!!!!!!!!!
U guys are getting more stupid everyday.
I think it's time you get older reporters if thats what they are.

R

Jennifer Aniston looks terrible. La Streisand was, is and always will be a talented, classy lady.

julie

I've always thought that JA looked like Barbra S. Even after her altered nose job.

e33

Mother and daughter look good!

Tellthetruth59

Aniston has bloat face from booze. Is she still hanging around with Chelsea Handler?

George

JA gets so much flack and I just don't understand it. I think that she is absolutely adorable, doable and sustainable. BS, on the other hand, has never been very attractive.

Violette-Blue

Jennifer has gorgeous hair!!! I love the cut. I just don't like how blond she has gone. It's too blond in my eyes. She also has a damn rocking body. Compared to most women in Hollyweird. Jennifer has one of the best.

Cookie

I have ALWAYS thought that they look alike! Too bad, Barbra is the talented one of the 2 - Jennifer can not act at all other that her same type (Rachel character) on FRIENDS! She is just lucky and has a great body! All her movies suck!

Piper

hahaha Finally a true photograph of her. Yuk!

funny

Barbra starred in the movie FUNNY GIRL. The hair is the same mess on Jennifer, just shorter.

frankentit

they should gay marry mike Vick! Ha ha haha!

Rachie

Poor Jen, she looks like she was crying all night over her hair. She should know better, she does not do well with change.

Cooper

IMO - TWO OF THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

captn moonlight

I don't know if it is the photo or the new do, but Jen is really showing her age here (and not in a good way, cuz she ain't old).

JLS

Finally! Some celeb with the balls to have something other than long hair. I am OVER all that Kardashian clan and their mops. It's just ridiculous. Parted in the middle and awful looking because they think it's sexy. It's NOT.

Comparing Jen to Barbra is dumb. This is a common bob style. Jen looks great.

Please, somebody hack off the mops on the Kardashians.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments