Jen Aniston Goes to the Barbra Shop

2/22/2011 2:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Jennifer Aniston with her new shorter hairdo in Madrid on Tuesday (left) -- and the one and only Barbra Streisand last year (right).

Jennifer Aniston New Haircut
Funny, girl.

We're just sayin'.

0222_jen_aniston_hair_footer

lizouttavegas

that is just mean! Jennifer Anniston looks great..I love her hair cut...she's never seen falling out of a club drunk, or puking in public, never gets arrested, no scandals at all...nothing but a class act...and this is what she gets? shame on you people. Im done w/TMZ...

HCK

What on earth has Jennifer Aniston done to her gorgeous face??? Please tell me that's a temporary Botox kind of thing and not permanent! When will these Hollywood starlets quit turning their faces into some kind of horror movie mask?

Celeb Gossip Addict

I am really shocked at how many people had nothing to say about how odd Jennifer looks. I read 9 comments before anyone even mentioned it. She doesn't look like herself. What is going on?

Prankster

Ugh... She reminds me so much of Tara Reid in this picture. Definitely not a good look for her, and she went too light on her hair. Highlights look a lot better on her than solid blonde.

disgusted

Both pictures are not flattering to either women. What they need is a new photographer. That is where the blame should go - horrible lighting and the colors are not natural at all. They both are much better looking than these pictures.

THIN LIZZY

I'd still bang the dogcrap out of her

efnsteve

OMG -- Please WARN us when you are going to post pictures of Steisand! I was not prepared and threw-up in my mouth a little bit. Posted at 10:24 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by OooooNooo!

I could not agree more!

Mel

Jen looks hideous! You should have done a poll...

Susan

I am stunned at the people who don't think that Jennifer Anniston is beautiful. She looks better on her worst day than pretty much everyone else looks on their best day!!!

Reba

She looks horrible..................cheap!!!!!!

Tellit

Yeah...
looks like Jen got herself a new face job also

ceis

Lisa, I immediately said the same thing, looks like Jen did something to her face. Her cheeks look puffy.

Lisa

NOOOOOOO!!! Please tell me she didn't just cut her hair like that!! It looks AWFUL and ages her 10 years!!

linusik

she just aged 10 years lol

Lisa

One more thing - in this picture, Jen reminds me of that crazy cat lady - the NY socialite with all the plastic surgery that looks like a cat, only Jen obviously doesn't look quite as extreme. Her face doesn't look the same in this pic. What has she done?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments