Jen Aniston Goes to the Barbra Shop

2/22/2011 2:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Jennifer Aniston with her new shorter hairdo in Madrid on Tuesday (left) -- and the one and only Barbra Streisand last year (right).

Jennifer Aniston New Haircut
Funny, girl.

We're just sayin'.

0222_jen_aniston_hair_footer

grandmacc

Looks almost like that haircut she just got through saying was the worst haircut she ever had when she was on Friends ! ! ! Looks the same to me only not quite as full ! ! !

Eleanor Rigby

Hair style looks fine, but the color is just plain, YUCKY! It's not a pretty shade of blonde (like she's had in the past) it's just YELLOW!

Hope she didn't pay a lot of money for that "color job" (we all know she did).

She probably could have gotten the same color at her local Super Cuts. Sure would have been cheaper!!

Lisa

I just can't get over this picture of Jen. It doesn't look like her. I just saw her on Ellen a few weeks ago and she looked fantastic. This photo must just be a really bad photo of her. I also think she needs to lose the black eyeliner - especially now that she has lightened her hair so much. It just makes her look old, and she's not old!

TEAMANISTON

JENNIFER LOOKS BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT HER HAIR STYLE IS, NO MATTER WHAT SHE WEARS, WITH MAKE UP OR WITHOUT JENNIFER IS A NAUTRAL BEAUTY.

Jim

Really TMZ? They look nothing alike, not even the hair (only slightly similar.) And many many people have that similar haircut. Jennifer is gorgeous and Streisand, while talented (if you like that kind of music) is fugly. I could write better articles for TMZ!

Posted at 10:32 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by sugarbee

Heh, my 5 year old daughter could write better articles.....

boo

They both have **** tons of money so suck eggs you bitchy posters.

Chia

Johnny Lopez, you are HYSTERICAL!!!!

Lisa

I'm not being bitchy, I just don't like her new cut as much as her old hairstyle. I honestly just think it makes her look at tad older and adds pounds to her face. Just my opinion. She's a beautiful girl no matter what, but I don't favor this hair cut. Not being bitchy.

You can see more pics (and better pics) of her new hair cut here this this link: http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Jennifer-Anistons-New-Haircut-Madrid-14351772

Carvey

This is just TMZ showing us what Jen would look like had she not had the series of nose jobs she has had.

Jennifer looks way better with longer hair. The shorter her hair the more masculine her face looks.

Rachel Rothechild

Is it TMZ Way Of Not Saying You Look Old AS?

Kallan

Jen must have had some work (other than putting on a little weight on her face) cos she just doesn't look like Jen anymore....!!

unemployed

Hey, where's the "Who would you rather" vote buttons?

Johnny 5

Aniston is OLD! And her man chin is not going away, either. She's on her way to becoming a husbandless crazy cat woman. She deserves all the bad sh*t that happens to her for inflicting all of her terrible 'movies' on the moviegoing public. Die, Wench!

Barbie

WOW! I'm speechless. Jennifer Aniston is losing her looks, she's starting to fade and that haircut yuck! I hope she didn't pay someone for that haircut.

Oh wait, don't these stupid celebrities with all the money in the world spend like $800.00 for a haircut, when your local super cuts charges only $10.00.

I appreciate the wealth of the rich, I suppose they even deserve it for the work they do, but there's only so much money a person needs to have a good life, donate the rest of it to worthy causes. Remember you can't take it with you when you die.

ninjaturtle