Bieber's Haircut -- Altering the Course of Humanity

2/22/2011 10:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

February 21, 2011 will forever be known as THE DAY JUSTIN BIEBER CUT HIS BEAUTIFUL HAIR. Life as we know it will NEVER be the same. Never. Ever, ever.
022211_TV_bieber_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Lanche

Go back to Canada you clown. Clueless people who make money off of so called Evil Countries should go back to where you came from and quit living in the greatest Country in the world. By the way why aren't you Canada making all your millions?

rogger

Its freaking hair. Not 9/11. Why is everyone freaking out making this such a big deal? A 8 year old got his haircut, woo hoo! I wouldn't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and its on the news.

"We have some horrific news today, 20 people die in a school shooting...in other news, Justin Bieber got his hair cut. OOOOOHHH NOOOOO"

EZ

Thats not Beiber thats Jonathan Taylor Thomas

Fifty Shot Cop

Looks like they put a weed wacker in the hands of Stevie Wonder and locked him in a room with the kid.

hipnotik

I think u should keep Jesus out of this

anon

1.It is not that important.
2.You will get used to it with a week.
3.The majority of the world neither knows nor cares.

joe joe

what has are world turned in to when the biggest thing is this little boy getting his hair cut what a great world we live in what a crock of sh**

liz

gee can,t a girl get a haurcut without everyone stopping the press. if he ( or isit she ) wants to get a haircut so what, he is too femine to be a boy. he needs to come out of the closet . he can,t sing and is too girly.

Courtney

I think it looks great. Don't get me wrong I loved his old hair but this look makes him look more mature. I love Justin Beiber either way. I give two thumbs up :)

lololo

he still looks gay lol I think it's his face

Pete

Gimme a freakin brake! Altering the course of humanity?? HELLOOOOOO!!!! The Middle East is in an uproar! Somali Pirates are killing US hostages! The economy still SUCKS! It's times like this that I DESPISE our pop celebrity culture!

Frank

Who gives a s##t!

KP

How sad it is that this has made it into the headlines... oh American people, don't you give a damn about whats really happening in the world?

selene

i read some where he is donating it to a hair charity like locks of love, i did my research and the SOB cant donate that cause its shorter then 10 in. *facepalm* just please go away bieber

ELIZABETH

I dont care if justin bieber cuts his hair he is hot no matter what Icare for u not ur hair loooooooooooooooooooooove u !!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments