MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

2/22/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The ghost of Michael Jackson upstaged the "Rock of Ages" show in Hollywood last night.

0222_MJ_video
Sources tell TMZ Sony is currently shooting two Michael Jackson videos in Hollywood -- the one above is a music video for "Hollywood Tonight."

It wasn't exactly being shot on the down-low ... a crew of 60 lined the sidewalk and the street in front of the Pantages Theatre.

go home!

Sam Ronson? lol.

So tired of everyone milking michael's death for all it's worth. Ugh.

janet

Jackson like Presley is worth more dead than alive.

Tellit

Jackson like Presley is worth more dead than alive.

Posted at 10:16 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by janet
____

Yeah, right.
That's exactly why Michael Jackson is "dead".

btw..
EP really did die.

Missy

Posted at 9:38 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by Best Mom

To Best Mom: thanks for clarifying. hopefully his estate will create something like that in the future.

I Chinee

Sorry but these people are just dancers...No one can EVER dance or perform or create like Michael. I love you forever Michael Jackson!

Posted at 8:33 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by My two cents ;)

Well no ****!

Missy

I see TMZ is playing Switch-A-Roo with the numbers agin.

Posted at 10:10 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by Itchy

yea, I noticed that too.

Best Mom

Missy: See -- you and I are of like mind about Michael! We both love Michael and truly appreciate him for the genius that he was. He was a good, kind and decent person who did not deserve to be persecuted by the evil forces of this world. Love you Michael. Always will.

Danger Baby

She did not grab her crotch like MJ did. The hand was totally wrong. No one grabs like MJ did, like a woman with his middle finger reach way back to his anus and the index finger, the fourth and the little fingers lifted like orchid flower pedals. That's how you do it. Oh you got to be gay to do it right, not just a woman.

Diana

Michael is alive. Come on, everyone. Don't you see what's going on here?

J.

SOFIAAAAAAAAAAA

themaestrosgirl

I hope I get to see it in Belgium when it comes out!

Chic

@#15 Agreed.

TatumMarie

For those that are making jokes about the woman and Michael. The song is about a woman trying to be famous - dumb asses. Its called a tribute.

mymjj5.

Just curious, mymjj5. Do u have a copy of the Michael album. Honestly, its really not too bad, considering MJ is not here to finish it. Its pretty good IMHO. I bought 5 copies, 3 for myself & 2 as gifts. U will like it if u would buy it. I really like Behind The Mask.
Posted at 10:11 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by Daphne
_______________________________________________________________
Hi Daphne
I don't have a copy of Michael. I heard the song on the radio. It's okay but definitely not the edgy soulful RB/pop that Michael produced with Invincible. Sony and those two cheese balls branca/mmclain need to stay away from the studio. IMO: if Riley, Edmonds, or Kelley are not apart of the product/production, the essence of Michael Jackson will miss the mark with every CD under this deal. They make me sick when they say "new CD" or "video" by Michael Jackson. Give me a break!!
I don't want anything under the 7 year deal. Michael was murdered for his catalog and other assets. I will not contribute to the blood money. I know the estate will be paid regardless. I don't care if Sony loses money in this deal. It will be nothing but a tax write-off. besides they don't need the money in the first place. this deal is like a game. they don't play to lose. I have more than enough CDs that were the finished product approved by myKing. That stuff coming out now by sony is all knock off, spliced and diced crap. Executive producers branca/mcclain....rotl!!! branca/mcclain are the executors of michael's estate and the executive producers of those "sony" products. branca was on sony's payroll all along. I'll pass.

Marie

MJ was born black but changed himself into a white man.
Posted at 8:39 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by Mikey

Have you been living under a rock? Or what part of Michael Jackson had VITILIGO don't you understand? The autopsy of the singer's body reported clearly that he really did have the skin disease. MJ did not change his skin's tone on purpose. He was sick. And he used bleaching creams as prescribed by his dermatologist Dr. Klein.