'Golden Voice' Ted Williams Scores REALITY SHOW

2/22/2011 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ted "Golden Voice" Williams has inked a deal to star in his very own reality show -- and he will begin shooting in two weeks ... TMZ has learned.

Ted Williams Reality Show

Ted's rep tells us the show will be called "Second Chances at Life" -- which will document how Mr. "Golden Voice" went from a promising radio career to living on the streets ... to becoming a YouTube sensation. The series will also follow Ted's life as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life.

We're told the show will be shot in three different locations: Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he was homeless) and Los Angeles ... where he's been hanging out at expensive restaurants.

And that's not all: Ted's rep says they're already planning season two -- when they'll introduce other people who deserve a second chance.

dd

I wish him the best I hope he can handle it.

johnnyd

I hope he is still doing well

Barbie

Good for him! By the way, I'm about to be homeless soon, luckily I'll get to be on season 2. Everything about me is golden, except my voice. LOL

mat

Reality show, huh? Guess he can kiss his 15 minutes goodbye, after which he will spend his earnings on a total body makeover,(constructed by a Hollywood plastic surgeon). Spencer Pratt will then film a music video of him provacatively rolling around in the sand croaking out his own original tune.
If that doesn't get his career back on track he will have to start from scratch by crashing a White House reception (wearing authentic East Indian attire) and make the morning show circuit again.

claspur

He must be quite entertaining around the piano at the upper-crust, high-end restaurants, in Hollywierd?

johan

this was enrasing ..thank you.. Increasing your web traffic submit your site link www.directoryark.com

Jordan Ward

Are you kidding me? There is nothing that this man had done to turn his life around without someone doing it for him and then he is even obstructing that!I know people who have been in his exact space and have dedicated to hard work through educating themselves even while living on the streets, getting a 3.0 GPA, Graduating with Honors and then continuing with his education. He wasn't discovered by someone for something that was born to him, he wasn't given opportunities others have had to fight for and then pissed them away with a drink, and he certainly isn't living lavishly in expensive L.A. restaurants but he is $100,000 in student loan debt!

Get back to work!

The show is already on A&E. It's called "Intervention".

IMeanWhat

Ted Williams has his own reality show? FOTZ. Let's also hope he goes to the dentist. Will you watch? Check it out @imeanwhat http://bit.ly/dK6Clz

les

pc speed doctor. just like new. http://bit.ly/euJ7Oe

Paul

I am interested in what the format his show will bring. I got a second chance, beat lung cancer.

I'M CLOWNIN

If you start trash talkin Mr Williams ya'll gonna be the very ones who will be tuning in each week to cheer him on and or to see what happens next! So ya'll need to take a Napkin and wipe the BS from your mouths and fingers and keep it movin' cause here comes Ted Williams to claim his second chance! Remember if you read this article and comment good or bad you'll be watching lol

alishaK

Really thats all we need another drunk idiot with a reality show...damn how stupid are people that will be watching the show?

MarianneV

This makes me sick in more ways than one! I cannot believe this trash would be on tv and that there is an audience for this type of thing. I wont even look at Kraft anymore since they have had his voice over on that commercial/ Stand up people and dont let these kinds of people and things take over our childrens future world. This makes children and easily influenced people think this is the right thing to do to make it onto television. Some people will try to capitilize on anyones misfortune just for a few bucks. God's eyes are not closed believe me.............M

Bob

Man is a bum and should stay that way,he has a life changing life if he stays sober and guess what hes a bum.. Bob

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments