'Golden Voice' Ted Williams Scores REALITY SHOW

2/22/2011 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ted "Golden Voice" Williams has inked a deal to star in his very own reality show -- and he will begin shooting in two weeks ... TMZ has learned.

Ted Williams Reality Show

Ted's rep tells us the show will be called "Second Chances at Life" -- which will document how Mr. "Golden Voice" went from a promising radio career to living on the streets ... to becoming a YouTube sensation. The series will also follow Ted's life as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life.

We're told the show will be shot in three different locations: Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he was homeless) and Los Angeles ... where he's been hanging out at expensive restaurants.

And that's not all: Ted's rep says they're already planning season two -- when they'll introduce other people who deserve a second chance.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

John Taylor

Way to go Ted, just stay away from Dr. Phil, he will surely send you off the deep end and push your family farther away, poor Dr. Phil, he lost his money man.

Paul

A bum....Well, let's look at all the recent stars who think they walk on water. Sheen, Lohan, Gibson, just to name a few.
I like Ted, would love to meet him, talk a radio show, be his friend, get us both through a good life, make people happy.
Let's put the focus on what could be a good thing...If it fails, I eat crow.............

TECTONICS21@YAHOO.COM

YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW WHAT REALITY IS!! LET'S PUT A POLATICIAN OR A JUDGE OR AN ATTOURNEY; (THE DUMD****S MAKING ALL THE WRONG CHOICES FOR YOU AND ME), LIVE IN OUR SHOES FOR A WEEK. LET THEM UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS LIKE TO WAIT FOR WORD THAT YOUR SON, DAUGHTER, FATHER OR MOTHER WON'T BE COMING HOME BECAUSE OUR GOV. IS HAVING TO MUCH FUN ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO POLICE THE ENTIRE PLANET.
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE PERFECT REALITY SHOW. NUKE THOSE ****ING THIRD WORLD LOSERS, STOP WAISTING OUR RESOURCES AND LIVES FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE, INCLUDING GRANDMA AND THE DOG, SHOULD CARRY A GUN IN THE MOST RELIGIOUS LAND ON EARTH.

Kickboxer

Wow what a bunch of douchebag haters on this site. I figured it would be. Everyone of you losers calling him a "loser" sitting there finger ****ing your keyboards would accept a reality show deal if in his position. Every single one of you mother****ers. Is he supposed to turn it down, turn all that $$$$ down to make you bitches happy? **** all of you ****ing haters. YOU are the real losers, talking **** on a message board to a guy that is making it.

Rodd Mack

I would like to know who Ted's Rep is since they are shooting their 2nd season for people who deserve a 2nd chance. I'm an inactive US Marine who can do voice overs like Ted. I've gone thru the homeless deal as well. I have recently been diagnosed with cancer. I lost everything I used to have (Autoshop, & Home, Cars) due to my illnesses. Soon I will be completely disabled. But I can still work. My mind, my fingers and my voice are still functioning. I don't want hand outs I just an opportunity to feed my self with some dignity. I just want something I don't like asking for...HELP. Everything I say I am, and everything I say I can do, I can prove. All I want is the opportunity to do so. If your about giving second chances, then please GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE AT LIVING AGAIN!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6