« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker -- Three Hot Chicks Are Better Than One

2/22/2011 8:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Enjoying the single life, Eva Longoria's ex-husband Tony Parker partied it up with a bevy of beauties at Lavo in Vegas this weekend.

0222_Tony_parker_splash

The ladies were all wearing replica Parker jerseys.

They've really got his number.

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cesarin chapulin

way 2 go tony, wup wup

go spurs go

fck these ppl hating on u

DaBUU

She put him on the map? Yeah it couldn't of been the NBA Championships he's won. Keep pimp'n, pimp!

janeyre

Not my business, they are through with each other. I guess, they use something to protect themselves from STD... Being immoral isn't something I have to judge. That is done by a Higher Order... Each will reap, what they sow...

gman

slag whores

Super Dave

Eva is way better looking than those girls times ten. Tony is a fool!

joser

hey tony, Can I smell your fingers after.(lol)

john

how short is tony?

dark lord

u should get back at him Eva. u should go make a sextape with 3 guys.

Sophiecat

Another HIV+ Magic Johnson case in the making. Who knows where that thang of his has been, can he even remember them all? Now THAT'll be a "Winning" tweet for ya. Schmuck.

yiotta

Whats with the STD comments?! It wouldn't surprise me to learn that STD's were initiated by scorned women.

yiotta

Sure...Eva is hot...but when you're rich (and recognizable)...hot babes are a dime a dozen. You can always find somebody to help spend your money. Show me a hot chic & I'll show you a guy who's tired of putting up with her crap. Don't feel sorry for Eva...I'm sure she'll do whatever it takes to maintain her good looks...she'll bag another meal ticket...ummm...I mean...millionaire boyfriend.

yiotta

Tone...protect yourself bro...its ALWAYS about the money. I hear child support for millionaires like yourself is upwards of $25,000 a month. Take a page out of Derek Jeter's playbook...save marriage for when you hang up your player's jersey.

michael barr

It`s always best to be with the right person, things go wrong sometimes but cheating should not ever be one of them,regardless to who you are life will catch up with you,then you will pay for your wrong doings,you want be famous all your life, when father time brings you down on your back,then you wish I stay with the one who was always there.

pj

His number is 9, as in inches??

Sean Felder

Yeah check me out onyoutube(Sean Felder XS Energy Drinks)Tell you what I'm on the rise as enterprenuer.Go also to Nutralite Com ok?It's a great product with no sugar and no caffine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments