« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker -- Three Hot Chicks Are Better Than One

2/22/2011 8:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Enjoying the single life, Eva Longoria's ex-husband Tony Parker partied it up with a bevy of beauties at Lavo in Vegas this weekend.

0222_Tony_parker_splash

The ladies were all wearing replica Parker jerseys.

They've really got his number.

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JoJo

I used to see Eva around Las Vegas without makeup or her hair done. She is no beauty in her natural state. There are prettier girls in my neighborhood. Nobody really knows what goes on in a marriage but the people involved.

Julie

Those are all poor imitations of Eva.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

BFD -
The "Ball Boys & Bat Boys & Roadies, etc." (no pun intended) get good-looking groupies as well. If you have ever been on TV, Athletes,etc., people want to sleep with them because it makes "them" feel somewhat famous. I saw a 23 hot chick hit on Jerry Doggett (old broadcaster with Vin Scully)years ago. It made me want to bathe in Purell!
oh and to #47 - 9 is his IQ.............

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Also, Eva is with Penelope Cruz's (?) brother and he is DEFINETLY a step up from Tony.

no-cougars

i cant stand older women and as a 45 year old male i only date girls in their mid twenties..the thought of dating an old lady in her 30s just creeps me out...

JWerthFan

Eva's blood boil? Hardly. These 3 hoochies combined have less sex appeal than Eva does in her smallest finger, If anything, she's laughing her damm fine sexy azz off.

Paul Rokas

I guess Tony now sees the benefits of not being married. no wonder he and eva split. too bad he'll never be anywhere near Jordan or Kobe's levels. maybe the girls can help boost his performance up a little

mrkah

I'ii take the one on the left!

V Does IT

LOL Eva your soooo old news hun! LMAO out wit the old in wit some fresh young stars!

Kevin

I'll take,"old woman Eva", over the skanks any day of the week. Eva is one of the hottest women on the planet and Eva when you read this....I'll buy the crackers and you can put all the crumbs you want between my sheets!!!!

mary

EVA WAS A BIT OLD FOR TONY- BUT SHES ALSO A PLAYER! THATS WHY SHE MOVED ON VERY QUICKLY. SHE WAS ON HER OWN LONG BEFORE THE DIVORCE WAS ANNOUNCED!
HATE TO SAY BUT THESE WOMEN ARE VERY SKANKY LATELY-DONT REPECT THEMSELVES AND MOVE ON -IN A BLINK...EVA L. ASHLEY SIMPSON, CHRISTINA AGUILERA, ASHLEY GREENE, KIM KARDASHIAN,VANESSA HUDGENS- ECT.
GIVE 'IT' A REST! THESE DESIRABLE WOMEN CHEAPEN THEMSELVES!
THINK TWICE BEFOREVYOU MOVE ON- OR YOU MIGHT WIND UP DESPERATE LIKE JESSICA SIMPSON - WHO DROPED HUBBY-THEN SEEMED PASSES FROM GUY TO GUY-DESPERATELY CLINGING- NOW STUCK W/ UNEMPLOYED USER!

brent

I don't know why any male celebrity ever gets married. There are always plenty of young, hot sluts out there willing to do anything with a celebrity. The real question is,why are so many women so trashy? They have no self-respect, that's for sure.

roy

you win some you lose some...and some times we try new things to keep from thinking of our old wounds..do what makes you happy.

Dawn Bassett

PARKER:-

LESS = MORE.

BELIEVE DAT!!

Julia

They all look like low class trash! And, I wonder if any one of them has a brain, but neither does he so I guess they're all meant for each other - this week!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments