Clooney: I've Done Too Many Drugs, Chicks for Politics

2/23/2011 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney will never become President of the United States -- explaining, "I f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that’s the truth."

0223_george_clooney_BN_TMZ_01

It was one of several political-ish statements Clooney made to Newsweek ... insisting, "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics."

When talking about his vision of the ideal candidate, Clooney insisted that a savvy politician "would start from the beginning by saying, 'I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let's talk about issues."

Clooney then joked,  "That’s gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.'"

So we gotta ask ...

rodowal

I won't matter Clooney you're a dumbocrat it doesn't matter what you do. It only hurts you if your a republican.

Jazzy

Well, Rahm Clooney has clearly done the drugs, but he seems to be trying too hard with the "chicks" part. Kind of like Charlie Sheen...

Wishes

George looks really old and haggard! He used to be handsome but not anymore.

GOLLY

Hey George, I drank the bong water too. Please never run for office I beg you. We don't need anymore bleeding heart liberals in politics.

GrannyDawletter

So it appears that the only people who actually tell the truth and confess to their shortcomings are drug addicts. In spite of Clooney's confessional, he would still make a better President than any "family values" hypocrite that the GOP or Tea Party has to offer...and probably double the IQ as well.

rt

What's wrong with drinking bong water?

Jeff Becker

I wouldn't vote for the douche bag if he was running for dog catcher.

trish

he drank the bong water thats too efn funny. Looks like he cud use 30 days of the muncheez and put sum weight back on. Like ur style George...part on!!!

kickaboo

George doesn't think much of women and he damn sure is a poseur. Used to like him, now I see what the real humanitarians' fans mean about him.

William

Wow. What a show of respect for women. Immoral chump.

sam

Oh yeah...and he's gay!

CAL

Sad that 71% said they would vote for him. He has no experience and no qualifications, but because he is attractive people would vote for him? How ignorant!

zima

MIGHTY MAD. I DO NOT HAVE A NATIONAL DEBT. I LIVE WITHIN MY MEANS! HOW'S YOUR NATIONAL DEBT?

Jackie

"f!CKED chicks and Did drugs? How classy Mr Clooney. No woman wanna be called a chick. anyway good you are being honest.

lafreak

Didn't he work at a bar in the Silverlake area?