Clooney: I've Done Too Many Drugs, Chicks for Politics

2/23/2011 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney will never become President of the United States -- explaining, "I f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that’s the truth."

0223_george_clooney_BN_TMZ_01

It was one of several political-ish statements Clooney made to Newsweek ... insisting, "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics."

When talking about his vision of the ideal candidate, Clooney insisted that a savvy politician "would start from the beginning by saying, 'I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let's talk about issues."

Clooney then joked,  "That’s gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.'"

So we gotta ask ...

Michael

That guy has had so many women and so many more women will happily jump him at the bat of his eyes.

I would happily vote for him, because he doesnt have any experience, any knowledge, and absolutely no ideas but at least he admits to it...he wouldn't jump into the office LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! pretending they have something great to do and boom sitting on their asses for a term doing nothing at the tax payers expense...wait wait WAIT They VOTE EACH OTHER RAISES and GOLF so two things they do. OK.

GEORGE GO FOR IT YOU MAY BE THE CHANGE THIS COUNTRY NEEDS. YOU MAY BRING THIS COUNTRY BACK TO THE GREATNESS IT ONCE WAS AND SHOULD BE. HELL YOU MAY ACTUALLY WIN A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WHILE WORKING FOR PEACE NOT BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN.

AND BARRACK! I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU I VOTED FOR YOU MAN. GRANTED IT WAS ONLY TO WIN A GUARANTEED BET CAUSE GOD KNOWS ADOLF HITLER COULD HAVE RAN UNDER THE DEMOCRATIC TICKET AND STILL WON THE ELECTION. AFTER 8 YEARS OF BUSHY THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THEY WOULD ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN INTO OFFICE, SO IT WAS A SMARK MOVE BY THE DEMOCRATS TO RUN THE BLACK GUY. BUT BRO YOU HAVE TRULY DISAPPOINTED ME I BELIEVED IN YOU. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

just sayin

He has been hanging out too much with Charlie Sheen, look at his pupils.

camaguey

Well, this is all news to me! I think old George wants to come through like another Charlie Sheen--good luck with that one, softie! George looks kind of bad and rough around the edges. He better go to bed and sleep tight. Don't forget a little warm milk, old man. Idiot.

urbusted

I Love George Clooney! I think since he has matured (and grayed) a bit, he reminds me of Clark Gable and old Hollywood. Love him and his honesty!

Carvey

He's starting to look like Boris Karloff.

Woot

Oh man, I'd so vote for him. Now him I can see as governor of CA!

INeverLie

#63 Big Daddy - if I woke up tomorrow and Sheen was president I would slit my throat!

Blue Lake

Our first gay president!

Geehawgirl

HEY! Bongwater is also this fabulous band (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongwater_%28band%29). Ann Magnuson lives in Silver Lake and is my Facebook friend. I told Ann about George saying "bong water" and she said she worked with him once, that he was a "Crazy mega- charm bomber". It's nice how that all comes together sometimes, isn't it?

Rosie the commenter

Why do men get let off the hook so easily when it comes to morals and past indescretions? (See Charlie Sheen's career) I'm not saying someone like Clooney doesn't deserve to be respected because of what he's done, I'm saying that the double standards need to GO! Can you imagine the poll result if this was about a woman who had said the same thing? Jesus a woman can't even get sympathy for being raped from a lot of people if she's perceived to have led a bit of a promiscuous lifestyle prior to her assault, let alone have people say they would vote for her.

dumpthecrackie

looks like a steady diet of crack to me....
Also another loser hittin the blow and crack for the last 15 to 20 yrs.
Drugs are not kind to your body. And it definitely shows on Mr. Crackie Face right here.
Never been attracted to him, never will.
He just wants to jump from crack HO to crack Ho like Mr.UGLY Big Chin Charlie.
See that vacancey in their eyes? CRACK BABY CRACK.
Time will always, and inevitably catch up with them.
Lay off the party Georgie! You wont be makin best looking men alive mags anytime soon. Age aint on your side.
Maybe you and Charlie can join your large ass ugly chins like a nice coffee table where you can cut your crack rocks on.
Seriuously, Crack abuse is running rampant and it aint solely with the poor Ted Williams crowd either. It hits hollywood even worse. I hope you 2 crackhead dudes start planning our your funerals, because you wont come out of this viscious cycle EVER again.
Invincible? You're not. Good luck with your crack pipes and whores!

fran

George, you have no business in politics. You are famous because you are an actor. Not a politician. You don't have a clue and have no business even thinking about running for political office, let alone the presidency. This country is in enough trouble.
Look what that idiot Arnold did to California. No, I don't think so George. Just hang with your actor friends and be satisfied. You'd never ever win anyway.

Posted at 4:05 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by Donna

Donna, I dont think George has a thought to run. He has said NO each time he was asked and it was never his idea..just the press the way I see it.

Tony

I don't care about his personal life but I understand he doesn't like kids. Don't trust a man or woman who doesn't like children.

Geehawgirl

"Holly: You're politically savvy - Is it far-fetched that I can totally see you and George running together, your campaign slogan and theme song "The Power of *****"? Maybe you fight all the anti-woman stuff the Republicans insist on dishing out to us.

Ann Magnuson: I'll run with Mr. DreamyPants anytime he wants! With John's permission of course, haha!"

"The Power of *****" is an album and the title track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q559R0DFXz4

Ann's on board - can you get George?

Susie