« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Supermodel Irina Shayk -- She's Got (Hairy) Legs

2/23/2011 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

S.I. cover model Irina Shayk must've left her Lady Bic in Russia ... because her legs are hairier than her BF Cristiano Ronaldo's ENTIRE BODY! Not that anyone's kicking her out of bed for it...022311_TV_irina_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lisa

Well, I'm not Brazilian, but I do have blond leg hair. I don't have to bleach my hair, but I do shave!

SafetyBoss

Most European women don't shave anything, and think American women are neurotic, hung up and ridiculous to shave. They would be right, imo.

mandeline28

I am italian and if my leg hair was blonde and minimal like hers I would never shave. I have to shave everyday or else I look like a yetty.

bob

I'm fine with the European standard of hirsute-ness but I do prefer the American standard of cooch-cleanliness

Jeff

It's called Lanugo, anorexics develop this over time...true story.

bd

There is a lot of garbage on television but TMZ tops them all. Only in America a bunch of no talent, unattractive, obnoxious, uninteresting people can have a successful TV show about making unintelligent, dim-witted comments about people who have made a name for themselves with actual talent. It says a lot about TV viewers too. Also, only in America someone would make an issue about a woman with hairy legs. Morons………

ginger bread

she looks very old for her age....28/29 my arss more like 34

Megan

I am not sure what her nationality is but....
I know in Brazil and other south american countries they do a method what they call the Golden Shower (not the golden shower us americans are familiar with lol). The golden shower is a method of bleaching leg and arm hair. Many of them do not shave. They just bleach

sirrah

geez - don't you guys know Russian chics don't shave- they don't have razors in Russia! Gawd where have you people been?

jwoolman

Uh, real women do often have visible hair on the legs and other places, depending on genetics. It's not a "flaw" any more than hair on the head is a flaw. It's just the American obsession with making women all look like children that sends so many women to the razor or wax. It's become a big industry, like cosmetics, so there is considerable incentive to make women feel "wrong" if they don't shave body hair (or don't wear makeup). As always - follow the money.

Body hair on women at least (e.g., leg hair) does grow back in considerably thicker and darker if it's shaved, making the whole process rather self-perpetuating.

sara

WHATEVER GUYS!!! that doesn't even qualify as hair and she certainly doesn't need to wax it!!

me

That TMZ uproar is downright ridiculous!

I didn't shave my legs for the first 25 years of my life... BEFORE I did it for the first I had blond hair like Irina (though I got dark hair on my head). Shaved for the first time... and the hair at the legs grows dark... BETTER not shave the legs...

me

That US American "hairless standard" unfortunately took over Europe. A totally shaved p**** looks pedophile imo.

Every woman who has blond hair at the legs like Irina doesn't have to shave.

CloBird

I already knew that TMZ was filled with very young and ignorant people.The lack of sophistication shown by TMZ is appalling! The look is called THE GOLDEN SHOWER--very common in BRAZIL.If your children want to report about beauty,perhaps they need to take courses on the history of beauty,the differences in beauty cultures around the world.How IGNORANT.

Marcus

OMG Hahahahahahaha TMZ!!! You guys are Goood and a bit evil at the same time lol

My bad, but I expected more from her, for an SI model that's gross

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments