Justin Bieber Shows Off the New 'Do

2/23/2011 8:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Hilary Swank Samantha Ronson Emma Watson Justin Bieber took his new haircut out for a stroll in Hollywood on Tuesday.

0223_justin_bieber_Splash_zoom_launch
He's looking trim.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

deonna

i like it snd ur so cute ilu

Madelyn D.

He still looks cute.>

jicela

i think he looks Amazing and to all those haters u can f*** ur selfs hes way hotter than u b****es
BTW U COULND LOOK HOTTER<3 :D..

jicela

i donk care wat u haters say...
but i think its hot :D
HE CUDNT LOOK SEXIER <3

Cookie

He should off come to me I would off just give him a little trim his hair is his Trade Mark!! But my little girls still fine him adorable!!

elena

Since when did actually looking like a young clean - cut man become so bad? I think he looks great! And maybe I am turning into my parents but I think a man should look like a man. Short hair for guys is fast becoming the norm once again, Thank God!
Trust your instinct, Justin, and you will be a bigger star!!!!!
I really think you look more grown-up wwith shorter hair.... Give it a little time and the babes will still be climbing all over themselves to get a look at an older look.
Elena

Jacob

Stop Haten on Dr.Bieber

areli renteria

he looks cute no matter how he looks no matter how much he changes he is still going to be in my heart soo cute love you!!!

shannelr

dont like the hair cut.. makes him look like a 3 year old wit bad hair.. his hair was cute just the way it was..
now my 2 year old dont even know who he is unless he is singing lol

sonya

He looks like a total...............cant find da word but i like his last hair cut

amy

Justin is not only a sweet, kind, down to earth, great big brother, star, but he is also an amazing musician. Anyone who disagrees is either jealous, upset that their girlfriends like JB more then them, or are just trolling because they're pissed that this 17 year old will make more money then they will in they're whole lives.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15