Lindsay Lohan's Court Get-Up -- Very Black & White

2/23/2011 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just arrived at court to face Judge Schwartz in her felony grand theft case -- except unlike her last appearance, she really mixed things up today ... with a low-cut black top and white pants.

0223_lilo_court_entrance_Splash_Getty4
For the record -- Lindsay wore ALL white last time to represent "innocence."

So we gotta ask ...

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

lou

Lori, the thing is, the hair doesn't appear to be pulled out in uneven patches. It's her scalp-line, in the front. I would think that hair extensions would be the more likely cause. That would be a better scenario anyway, as it would mean it's a normal reaction to an abnormal process (the hair extensions being the abnormal process.) The hair pulling would mean just another psychological issue for her to contend with. I'm no specialist so I don't know, just offering a non-medical opinion.

Canadasux

Lohan's handlers should be thrown in jail. Wearing either of these outfits before any court judge is just insane.

lou

She's lucky that she got a kindly judge who didn't ball her out for being late and for wearing a shirt that made it look like she was nude down to her waist (that's how it looked in the courtroom.) She still doesn't seem to grasp that the court room is NOT a movie set. You aren't there to shake your T&A at the judge or to impress the paps. Sane defendants put on conservative suits (for men) or a non-sexy dress or shirt and pants (for women.) Court is not about sex, it's not the time to be strutting your sexuality.

She still hasn't a clue.

Quinn

would it kill the girl to wear a modest suit to court?

Teresa

Is that an "evil eye" necklace?
Another FU to the court.

Barbara

Apart from the low-cut top - I would think that if you are facing grand felony charges for stealing a necklace, showing up in court with some very noticeable necklaces isn't the brightest idea. Kind of a constant visual reminder to the judge of why you're before him.

me

Oh yea, that's a lot better. Go to court with your sagging tits hanging out. This joke of a person totally deserves jail time.

John

This poll should have had the neither option. Neither outfit is appropriate. One is a skin tight thing and the other just lets it all hang out. Someone needs to explain to this no good moron the definition of "conservative" clothing.

Davey Boy

Holy $#^! I knew that crack kills, but I didn't realize it turned someone into the Crypt Keeper. LiHo is starting to look more like Keith Richards ever day!

Straight Talkin Texan

I'm a straight female, and I think she's HOT! I wish I had a body like hers. And I think those pants are "winter white," which is "acceptable" before Labor Day (and probably acceptable all the time in beautiful Cali). However, both outfits looks too sexy for court IMO.

two cents

Yes!! Because when facing jail time, it's always best to show the judge your saggy teats.

All that money, and she can't find a stylist to help her dress her age? She's at court, not a concert. Cover that **** up.

SO disrespectful. Ugh. go away lindsey.

Quick! Someone buy lindsey a dictionary so she can look up "conservative" attire. Trashy tramp.

Buddy Lee

Was Lindsay wearing a bra today? Cuz her boobs sure were bouncin around as she headed into court. I was lovin it!

Barbara

Delmar, re drinking..are you not aware there are products you can buy to clean your urine???

ana

She wore full white last and said it represents her innocense, today she is wearing black and white what it means? what she told last time was only half true hahahaha....

Kathy

It is always best to look like a cheap whore when going to court

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments