'Two and a Half Men'

Shut Down After TMZ Story

2/25/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Two and a Half Men" will immediately stop production for the rest of the season ... because of Charlie's escapades in the last few days ... most recently what he said to TMZ.

Two and a Half Men Shutdown
CBS and Warner Bros. say, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."

The decision comes several hours after TMZ posted a story in which Charlie Sheen challenged creator Chuck Lorre to a fight, calling him "a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like."

Sources connected with the production tell us ... Charlie's comments to TMZ were the final straw.

No word on whether production will resume next season.

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Larry

I'd rather they cancelled the show than to place that no talent hack of an actor Kutcher in place. He's never been more than a one dimensional actor, and that dimension fits "That 70's Show" but nothing else. I won't be watching anymore.

bigbird

to dolemite do you really think they're not getting paid be for real the actors' unions make sure they get paid working or not and charlie deserves to come back think about it that moron Kutcher couldn't hold a candle to Charley sheen, Demi will have to feed him his lines like she feed him his bottle every night And Lorre is a pu**y how thin skinned are you chuck I'd like to kick your stupid egocentric ass too

Peggy Baldwin

I am 73 years old and I do enjoy this program. I don't think the show will be on the air long without Charlie no matter who you bring in to replace him. Honestly, what he does in his private life is not your business. He seems to do his job on the show. That should be your main concern.

Mary

Chuck Lorre is a bully who fed the fuel that lead to the demise of the character. He is in control, and don't you forget it, says he. He lent Charlie a million dollars, in the peak of his addiction, then wrote rants at the end of the shows putting down Charlie for his addictions.
To kill the character off is poking fun at the success of John Ritter's series after his death. Shame on his addiction to money and power, and I hope that Charlie will land on his feet, hit the ground running at the next opportunity. Shame on all of the armchair opinionist who put him down.

ruthann joness

Lets see now....Charlie Sheen was fired for being a sex and alcohol addicted addled loser...wasn't that the role he was given in "Two and a Half Men"??So what hypocrites! I won't be watching it now...Cuchton?? What a young goofy guy, never a replacement for crazy Charlie. All my best to Charlie and I enjoyed your long running series.

zzap

who in the right mind put ashton on two and half men he has NO right to be on the show charlie was the show.

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27