Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Holly

He just can't stop making a total azz of himself can he!

Marty

Let's see...the last show.

Have John Cryer and Angus T. sitting at the house on the couch and John telling Angus his Uncle Charlie is dead. Then they could reminisce what they thought it was going to be like growing old. Then go into another scene with Martin Sheen as Charlie , a look-a-like for John Cryer and also an old Angus T.

They could do a continued show the next week and then at the end, go back to John Cryer and Angus T. on the couch very sad.

Bye Bye Charlie Sheen. I did like the show...too bad you f'ed that up for all of us!

ocgirl

He needs to STFU... He is making his situation a whole lot worse then it needs to be. I feel for his children, while they will be well taken care of, they have a mess of father.

He is clean my ass... if he is, he has a serious mental issue. Normal people do not act like this.

R

See, a good reason to keep up with the classics is so you can make use of them in the present. Case in point: in your mind can you see the decrepit cake in Great Expectations? Now look at Charlie Sheen.

Barry Limbaugh

I thinks it's safe to say thats the end of 2 1/2 Men...and I'm pretty sure they won't even make Major league 3 now....after that dumb ass interview. Sheen has turned into Leif Garrett with money. It's time for him to lock himself in his house and just order all the whiskey,coke and hookers he can get up there and go out in a blaze of shame. buh-bye !

Anya

LOL Good-bye Charlie!

get real

# !5 # 20... Your Right.. All the post are correct... If he really made these statements TMZ has Printed? He needs to be fired.. He IS Anti Semetic.. Chuck Lorie Made Sheen what he is on that show. Sheen..... Its not Your Show..... Without the Writers, You Have No Show. Without Sponsers. Ads. You Have no Show. If these Statements TMZ printed are true.... CBS NEEDS TO FIRE YOU.
Sheen, You have Finally Spiralled Out And Fell. Its a Matter of Days before CBS takes Action im sure. If You Make 1 Million per Show, And Spend a Million and 1, You are In debt.... When the Show is Canned, I hope you have many Millions Left in the Bank to Make the "NUT"). It Goes Quick.

tony

cut off his money.....and he will shrivel away soon enough.

ziggy

Charlie is awesome!! The man is going out in a flame of glory!! It's better to die young than to fade away!! I wish I could have partied w you brother.

AJFS

How many times did Charlie reference 'Apocalypse Now' in his radio interview? Couldn't he find a quote from one of his own movies? Does Charlie have enough money left after all the hookers to fix his teeth? Two and a half months before he's dead!

kp

This is rehab hollywood style, working well so far. This guy is supposely clean----------------
CRASH AND BURN Charlie.
u know he reads these or has a hooker read it to him.

arlea

To those few who are saying that this is simply a ratings stunt, I doubt that very much because this would be the worst way to try and bring in more viewers, most of the comments that I have read are from former fans who are now fed up with this man's self entitlement, they've given up on the show, I'm sure that there will be a few people who will watch just to see Charlie's behaviour but they will by no means be long lasting viewers. The show has run its course and it's conclusion is from no other factor than Charlie Sheen's illness.

Charlie Sheen is a very sick man who desperately needs help but of course if he can't see that, or refuses to accept help then there is nothing that can be done. Others have said that he is a grown man and can do whatever he likes, well yes he is but that also means that he should act like one, I'm all for people living their lives and having a good time but not at the expense of possibly losing your job, your children or your life.

He has young children who are forever going to be impacted by his behaviour, the internet is a powerful thing and those stories are going to be there for his children to read when they are older.

If he manages to survive his illness, there might come a time in his life when he will have great regret for not being a better role model for those children.

The smallest things can set in motion a life where your children will want nothing to do with you, he needs to get his life sorted out before all of his kids refer to him as the deadbeat dad who wasn't there to support them in their greatest milestones.

That there is the most the tragic thing that can come from all this.

pink_sapphirexo

I've been a fan for years, but this sort of turns me off on Charlie. It seems to me he should owe a debt of gratitude to the man who created the show. He may not like him personally, but talking that way about him publicly is just not right.

mamakong

Charlie Sheen don't listen to negetive press about your habits...they are just jealous. I know average joes/josets who were, became or stopped being professional drinkers...so what's the big deal...sheesh can't a person live the life they can afford?

I find the direction to TV was a great move...r u kidding? wouldn't be so popular if no one identified...right....ignore the losers.

learnmachine

Ans people think I am a loser, because I work with these people, bring money to their asses. They thought wrong! What a moron this dude is.